Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
those gris arenas look good....jeans look super baggy but nice shoes nonetheless
I'm same size as you. Well more like 8/8.5 in Nikes. My first pair of arenas were 40 and I had to wear two pairs of socks with em. Got my next pair 39 and they fit good but not as snug as I'd like. I'd say that 39 in arenas = 8.5 in Nikes (on average)
seriously?? an 8.5? i read they run big but that's a turnoff...at some point i will be lucky enough to try them on before i make a purchase.

Very nice BCBP, tempted to get those or the blue/purple nubuck.

Need more fit pics too.

Usher skydiving in red or orange Arenas.
900x900px-LL-3c60bf5f_Usher-skydiving.jpeg

^^^I'm a 10 and get 42

41 fits me but I rather have a little more room than the perfect snug fit..

Not necessarily the most high end, but I just picked these up... Peal & Co for Brooks Brothers velvet slippers. Many of y'all know I love the look of these types of slippers, also Stubbs and Wooten who has similar slippers is having a great sale around 50% off, normally around $450..

Here are the pics:

Last edited:
I think it's gonna be tough from here on out for me to get my size 39
ohwell.gif
Only place I've seen them is balenciaga.com and I got lucky with the black arena highs (good looks to whoever posted that link). Barney's doesn't appear to carry a size 39 for any of their preorders. My SA at Neiman Marcus isn't sure if he'll get any 39s either
sick.gif
If anyone knows other spots to get size 39 please let me know.

Took these pics last night gonna let these size 40 go. I love them but I'm not into wearing two pairs of socks anymore.
Call Balenciaga directly - the online store - they should be able to help you out - don't wait for the shoes to show up online, call them

Any one know how YSL shoes fit? I can never find half sizes and don't know if I should go up to a 45 or go with the 44. Also anyone know a legit online store for YSL they closed the store in Chicago? I only know mr porter and the YSL website is horrible.

YSL run Big, go a size down.

Nice pick ups everyone, limited Internet overseas but I see y'all. Def got some new heat in here I need.

I have a wide foot and I wear a 11+ in Gucci, a 10.5 in LV and a 44.5 in Prada. Would you recommend the 11 or 12 based on that?

Just preorder these from Barneys, do they usually ship before or after the expected delivery date? March can't come faster...

Early gift to myself... These Puma AMQs came out in 2008 made with real gator hide for $3000 limited to the 28 that were distributed around the us... I won them off ebay for $400 I felt bad for the seller cause I offered him more and he denied it thinking they would sell for more...

Last edited:
Early gift to myself... These Puma AMQs came out in 2008 made with real gator hide for $3000 limited to the 28 that were distributed around the us... I won them off ebay for $400 I felt bad for the seller cause I offered him more and he denied it thinking they would sell for more...

:smokin never seen this b4 pure beauty, what size r these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom