Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're not gonna be wearing pleats where your going frank. you gonna be wearing stripes.

Is it due to cushioning or lack thereof? It's weird that both end of your feet are in pain.

Hard imagine it being less comfortable than those SLP boots with leather soles?

the pinky rubs a little but back of my heels (behind the ankles) is the major problem, I end up using bandage on my heel everytime I wear them. when I try them on or wear them for short period of time they are fine. but when I wear them more than 2-3 hours then it start to hurt. most of them are sz42.5 with a couple of them being sz42 and 43. They all gave me blisters when wearing them.

These KVA Rfx posted a few pages back are so dope :smokin...considering selling my CL to get a few pairs now lol if anyone interested please feel free to PM me
Thanks

I seen a pic somewhere on IG of a few pair of SS15 arenas, seen a white pair with gray sole I believe....I'm going to search for it again

These are better in person. A lot of details and leather is on point.

Not a fan of the lacing so I might adjust them later on.

xkrispyeli xkrispyeli nice! I was kind of surprised at how they felt in hand. Not as substantial as pleateds but of good quality in my opinion. The leather is kind of like sueded or something. I don't know.

The whites look nice too, just feel like they'd look dirty so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom