Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Balenciaga SA sent an email and said, "NOW, the LOW tops of the “Perforated” Trainers in Black and White are available, $545." I don't recall having seen the low tops posted in this thread. Does anyone own a pair or seen these in store? The only pics I could find were of a navy pair and a red pair. These look really nice.

Barneys has the navy high-top listed as XO (Exclusively Ours) so that may be why there aren't many pics of them floating around.

Last edited:
AJ, you need a jean that's very skinny and long in length for your leg. If your 6'1 you would need the 34" length to get stacked.
I always get 34 length jeans...Im 6'2 6'3 with an athletic build...Probably need to get tapered jeans for the fit Im looking for actually. 

I always get 34 length jeans...Im 6'2 6'3 with an athletic build...Probably need to get tapered jeans for the fit Im looking for actually. 
When you start looking at higher end jeans, they typically come in 1 length.

Naked and Famous makes a cut called "stacked guy " and they specifically run longer so you can stack them.. I may try a pair out..

this is their skinny guy.. you can already see some stacking.. but you would still want them tapered even more so for a slimmer fit.. 

you're pretty tall so you may not get as much stacking

When you start looking at higher end jeans, they typically come in 1 length.

Naked and Famous makes a cut called "stacked guy " and they specifically run longer so you can stack them.. I may try a pair out..

this is their skinny guy.. you can already see some stacking.. but you would still want them tapered even more so for a slimmer look
I truly appreciate that man. Im going to have to try stuff on I feel. I want high end jeans but I have a fear I wouldn't wear them as much anyways. I know Saint Laurent makes great denim Ive heard but I can't see myself paying that for a pair of jeans. But thats a crazy statement to say when I just bought both of the fringe SL's. 

I really doubt ur guys perforated balenciagas are different colors, just different lighting and perception. Peep the signature

Last edited:
Visvim Virgil Boots Crepe Folk

LEGIT CHECK

Something just seems off about these. They're not like any of my other Louboutins. The material itself is on par with the others but not the craftsmanship. The pony hairs aren't cut clean where they meet the sole, the Louboutin logo is a bit "fat" and off-center a lot more than what I'm used to seeing. Then the insoles.... except for my Louis Flats in brown suede and Alfies in brown & leopard print, all my other Loubs have " Louboutin" engraved on the bottom of the insoles when pulled out. These don't, as the pics show, but on top of that the soles are flimsy and have markings on them. Never seen this before in any Loubs I've owned. All this kinda has my antennae up. I try to keep my online purchases of high end sneakers to verified/ reputable online clothing stores/ boutiques to avoid issues like this, but ended up going through a private seller this time around as these were no longer in circulation since I purchased them late. Dude is legit from what I know... supplies some high profile names and I've purchased from him before. Everything checked out. So I'm trying to give him the benefit of a doubt...

N&F black power stretch is the move y'all. In the skinny guy fit, it comes with a 37" inseam (I'm buying 30" waist)

For N&F stacked guy fit (I have a black waxed pair) I believe the inseam is 34" (this is also a 30" waist)

New Louboutin pick-up. Not sure how I feel about them. Maybe a little TOO simple looking. Fit is on point but not feeling super comfortable even just trying them on.

2qv854z.jpg

23soles 23soles Those are clean. Remember when retail was $700 on em

Thanks bro, I wish they were still that price. $895 now.
I really wanted the black on blacks but those never seem to be in stock so these were the next best alternative.

omgitswes omgitswes Nice find! I have a pair of white lows coming Friday mysef.

Also, FedEx recently sent me an invoice for customs charges from END. I've never had to pay customs from END before. What's up with that? And if I don't pay, what'll happen?

23soles, those Loubs are nice and trust me, they may look simple now but in about 5 years in case your taste changes it will still be wearable. That's the beauty with nice and simple sneakers. If you already have something similar then that is another story but those sweet!

Great find OMG, really wish I could fit in CPs.

And I still sort of want one of those python Arenas. I think black pythons with white sole would look great though.

Thanks bro, I wish they were still that price. $895 now.
I really wanted the black on blacks but those never seem to be in stock so these were the next best alternative.

omgitswes omgitswes Nice find! I have a pair of white lows coming Friday mysef.

Also, FedEx recently sent me an invoice for customs charges from END. I've never had to pay customs from END before. What's up with that? And if I don't pay, what'll happen?

23sole, yeah I remember telling they arent the most comfortable shoes and quality is getting worse and worse every season. If you like that particular style, you might want to look into Tom Ford, I admit I never see them in person yet but the leather and craftsmanship look amazing just by looking at pictures.

and its Tom Ford, not some lady's brand hahah jk

these will be my next sneaker purchase, in black suede

Last edited:
Thanks rfx45 rfx45 ! Simplicity is certainly the more timeless route. I'll give it some thought and more importantly, gauge their comfort and decide.

Yeah kevineg6 kevineg6 , you weren't lying about the comfort. I could feel a potential issue at the lateral toe area maybe, like you mentioned on both feet. We'll see.

Those Tom Fords in suede are super clean. Wasn't initially impressed when first posted back some time ago but the sued look there looks great. Not feeling the plain leather too much though.

Those retail a bit higher than the "lady's brand", huh? Haha

LEGIT CHECK

Something just seems off about these. They're not like any of my other Louboutins. The material itself is on par with the others but not the craftsmanship. The pony hairs aren't cut clean where they meet the sole, the Louboutin logo is a bit "fat" and off-center a lot more than what I'm used to seeing. Then the insoles.... except for my Louis Flats in brown suede and Alfies in brown & leopard print, all my other Loubs have " Louboutin" engraved on the bottom of the insoles when pulled out. These don't, as the pics show, but on top of that the soles are flimsy and have markings on them. Never seen this before in any Loubs I've owned. All this kinda has my antennae up. I try to keep my online purchases of high end sneakers to verified/ reputable online clothing stores/ boutiques to avoid issues like this, but ended up going through a private seller this time around as these were no longer in circulation since I purchased them late. Dude is legit from what I know... supplies some high profile names and I've purchased from him before. Everything checked out. So I'm trying to give him the benefit of a doubt...
Those Louboutins are fake.  The cheetah print is off, and the bottom of the insoles should have the same Louboutin script as the outsoles do.

My Balenciaga SA sent an email and said, "NOW, the LOW tops of the “Perforated” Trainers in Black and White are available, $545." I don't recall having seen the low tops posted in this thread. Does anyone own a pair or seen these in store? The only pics I could find were of a navy pair and a red pair. These look really nice.

Barneys has the navy high-top listed as XO (Exclusively Ours) so that may be why there aren't many pics of them floating around.

Good lookin out on the navy's at barneys. I never clicked it bc I thought they were black

I just cleaned my black pleateds and then relaced them factory leaving the top lace hole open. Been wearing them a lot so I'm going to give them a rest for a while. Amazing how well these have held up with all the times I've worn them. They still look brand new. Definitely my favorite high end sneaker ever. I'm glad I passed on the reds when I had the chance. They are amazing but my friend has a pair and they get beat up pretty easily (especially the suede) then do not look nearly as good. The black pleateds are tanks.

iPeby0B.jpg

UmwIIUd.jpg

2DPo3i1.jpg

vfijPv7.jpg

Also got these in. I ended up going with the original after finally finding my size for below retail.

mmjY9kJ.jpg

Btw, this is Hennessy. I was locked out of my other accounts email.

I just cleaned my black pleateds and then relaced them factory leaving the top lace hole open. Been wearing them a lot so I'm going to give them a rest for a while. Amazing how well these have held up with all the times I've worn them. They still look brand new. Definitely my favorite high end sneaker ever. I'm glad I passed on the reds when I had the chance. They are amazing but my friend has a pair and they get beat up pretty easily (especially the suede) then do not look nearly as good. The black pleateds are tanks.

iPeby0B.jpg

UmwIIUd.jpg

2DPo3i1.jpg

vfijPv7.jpg

THEY AINT FOLDED THO
jp. am jealous. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom