Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one knows the difference in the wheat color SLP fringe sneakers that retail $645 & $795? They have both pairs on Ssense....thinking about ordering them but don't want to get the wrong shoe going the cheaper route

I haven't checked Ssense yet, but aren't the women's 645 & men's 795? However the new grays are priced at 645, so maybe there's a reduction going on.

**UPDATE** Just checked the site, both are men, so I have no idea why they are priced differently. I will say that the 645, aren't titled "S/L 18", and they look lower in height or something.

Last edited:

SLP bathroom rug

Anyone grab onto the Blush CPs? Fit pics? Would love to see them on before jumping. CP came out with too many fire colors this season. Sucks having to pick and choose

al audi al audi Yeah the color looks slightly different, but I wonder how big of a difference are they in person.....I really want that first release look but don't want to pay $795

I haven't checked Ssense yet, but aren't the women's 645 & men's 795? However the new grays are priced at 645, so maybe there's a reduction going on.

**UPDATE** Just checked the site, both are men, so I have no idea why they are priced differently. I will say that the 645, aren't titled "S/L 18", and they look lower in height or something.

I think they have SL 18 printed on the back of them, It do look like the shape & height is different maybe different sizes in the photos idk

No luck smh. Wish I was a size 10 or something dammit. Bout to just drop the money on my vacation. Them black slp flames tho

i couldn't pull those cp's off but they look really good.

i need the vintage white though.

Page late but nice pickup flyknitJB. I've been meaning to grab the red lace pair of mids. I see no problem with those, Golden Goose, etc. People complain about the strangest things.

thats rude as hell

that was standing and my hands are washed :D

anyone with a sz 44.5/45 own harness boots in here?
alright that's better :lol:
I mean I'm not telling anyone what to post but that's just wild :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom