Post retros that you would love to see release

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

If these came out today, i'd buy 5 pairs of each and walk off into the sunset, forever retiring from anything Nike
airtrainer.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-og-ad.jpg

Instead I get kicked in the balls, my arms torn off, and my eyes ripped out of their sockets with their auto force trainer ripoff.

thanks nike
laugh.gif

looks like youll be walking off into the sunset soon, since they are retro'n these in the summer 11, WHOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOtttttttttttttttttttt

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

If these came out today, i'd buy 5 pairs of each and walk off into the sunset, forever retiring from anything Nike
airtrainer.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-og-ad.jpg

Instead I get kicked in the balls, my arms torn off, and my eyes ripped out of their sockets with their auto force trainer ripoff.

thanks nike
laugh.gif

looks like youll be walking off into the sunset soon, since they are retro'n these in the summer 11, WHOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOtttttttttttttttttttt

Does anyone know the Nike that was out sometime between 1995-1997 that had removable straps that came in different colors? I don't know how the describe the shoe and I haven't seen a picture or been able to find a name of the shoe in nearly a decade. Any help is appreciated.

Does anyone know the Nike that was out sometime between 1995-1997 that had removable straps that came in different colors? I don't know how the describe the shoe and I haven't seen a picture or been able to find a name of the shoe in nearly a decade. Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Air force high 93
cae16836a85cf0daec45d9fe9d7d5be0ce352d98.JPG

Dynamic Flight
ea736fb93c34adea5598fb65de94e8279c4a67e4.JPG

Diamond Turf II
3c6268a37ca61587fb1ddee9d21be7247a5d82ce.JPG

Air Zoom Jet
a7536f5434c0a36b5701f86fdabaed040287ea27.JPG

Not my pics.....

Air Force Hi

Nike Driving Force Hi

Nike slamfest

Nike Air Baja
air zoom jet and air baja..wow 2 kicks i remember having as a kid. RETRO PLEASE! bajas all black were fireeeee
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Air force high 93
cae16836a85cf0daec45d9fe9d7d5be0ce352d98.JPG

Dynamic Flight
ea736fb93c34adea5598fb65de94e8279c4a67e4.JPG

Diamond Turf II
3c6268a37ca61587fb1ddee9d21be7247a5d82ce.JPG

Air Zoom Jet
a7536f5434c0a36b5701f86fdabaed040287ea27.JPG

Not my pics.....

Air Force Hi

Nike Driving Force Hi

Nike slamfest

Nike Air Baja
air zoom jet and air baja..wow 2 kicks i remember having as a kid. RETRO PLEASE! bajas all black were fireeeee
pimp.gif

Dude above me.. Hyperflights, really? Maybe in about 10 years..

There's a handful of Nike Retros I'd love to see, but I think this tops the list... give me these in this colorway and let's call it a day. Anyone know where I can track down an OG pair?

Nike Air Aggress Force (Worn by David Robinson)

nike-air-aggress-force-page.jpg
nike-air-aggress-force-tt-4.jpg

Dude above me.. Hyperflights, really? Maybe in about 10 years..

There's a handful of Nike Retros I'd love to see, but I think this tops the list... give me these in this colorway and let's call it a day. Anyone know where I can track down an OG pair?

Nike Air Aggress Force (Worn by David Robinson)

nike-air-aggress-force-page.jpg
nike-air-aggress-force-tt-4.jpg

gzagenius: those Ubiquitous Max are SICK. I'd love to see those again. I was so upset when Nike retroed them in All-white leather instead of the OG colorway.

gzagenius: those Ubiquitous Max are SICK. I'd love to see those again. I was so upset when Nike retroed them in All-white leather instead of the OG colorway.

swoopesV.jpg

there's another show sheryl swoopes or cynthia cooper...cant remember which one.. used to wear.. forgot the name but i need those too

Back
Top Bottom