Post retros that you would love to see release

swoopesV.jpg

there's another show sheryl swoopes or cynthia cooper...cant remember which one.. used to wear.. forgot the name but i need those too

Originally Posted by kickz4show

mj25 wrote:
Redrum wrote:
these and these
my AM 95 grails

29z4ggy.jpg

mtvvjq.jpg

POOOOOOLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSS

C/S and I'll raise you Canyon Gold and Yellow Streaks. And I hope they retro those 2 ^ for Men or big Women's sizes.

Those Crack Sooooooooooo Hard. Id Copp In A Heartbeat. This Whole Thread Is A Tease. Hyperflights, DT2s, These....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kickz4show

mj25 wrote:
Redrum wrote:
these and these
my AM 95 grails

29z4ggy.jpg

mtvvjq.jpg

POOOOOOLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSS

C/S and I'll raise you Canyon Gold and Yellow Streaks. And I hope they retro those 2 ^ for Men or big Women's sizes.

Those Crack Sooooooooooo Hard. Id Copp In A Heartbeat. This Whole Thread Is A Tease. Hyperflights, DT2s, These....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Give me 2 pairs of these and im good

25au2ja.jpg

I second that thought.... I would still have my black and red Huaraches from back in the day but I let someone wear them and I never got them back...  NEVER AGAIN....lol

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Give me 2 pairs of these and im good

25au2ja.jpg

I second that thought.... I would still have my black and red Huaraches from back in the day but I let someone wear them and I never got them back...  NEVER AGAIN....lol

Or how about some Air Force V lows.  Preferrably in all black, donned by the totally awesome 1990 Runnin Rebels, or the white/black David Robinson's.

nike-air-force-v-low-throwback-3.jpg

Or how about some Air Force V lows.  Preferrably in all black, donned by the totally awesome 1990 Runnin Rebels, or the white/black David Robinson's.

nike-air-force-v-low-throwback-3.jpg

we need zoom jet turf and super zoom's asap.
brett farve's only signature shoe. and dieon sanders final shoe.

come on now nike. these would sell like hot cakes

we need zoom jet turf and super zoom's asap.
brett farve's only signature shoe. and dieon sanders final shoe.

come on now nike. these would sell like hot cakes

Back
Top Bottom