\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Damn man that sucks, looks like he got you pretty good to just backing up. You ain't having much luck, first the wheels and now this. Sorry to see that :smh:

On the plus side, if you had any rock chips on the front, insurance should be fixing those for you!

Dude let me tell ya IDK what I did to deserve this bad luck with this Jeep lately lol.

Sorry to see that man.

Me too brah. Thanks.

:frown:

At least u didnt get rear ended

True.

Sucks man, but knowing you, youre gonna have it back to shape by the weekend. :lol:

New opportunities at work, gonna be looking for a midsize sedan soon. TLX may be on the radar...

lolol. Yea first thing I did Monday was drop it off at my boys shop.

That sucks man. He literally caught you at the perfect angle and damaged damn near the entire front end :x :smh:
Like dude above said though....at least you getting a fresh front on it now. Go ahead throw that full clear bra on their while you at it since it will be mint.

Yup.... New bumper, new grille, fresh repaint on drivers side clip and hood. :D

BTW brahs this is all that happened to this POS Uber cab.

300k and 650k is a HUGE difference :lol:

We aint talking Hondas here, no way thats on the original motor.
No ****.

You completely missed my point though. LS engines ROUTINELY make it to 300,000 miles. GM has produced HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of LS's. I'd say there's a very good chance that out of that huge number, at least ONE of them made it to 650,000 miles. It's simple math.

Which brings me back to what I said in the first place. It's really not that unbelievable.

Last edited:

No ****.

You completely missed my point though. LS engines ROUTINELY make it to 300,000 miles. GM has produced HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of LS's. I'd say there's a very good chance that out of that huge number, at least ONE of them made it to 650,000 miles. It's simple math.

Which brings me back to what I said in the first place. It's really not that unbelievable.

It's American, not possible.

No ****.

/thread

:rofl:

jesus man i think i have some problem

i cant stop watching japanese touge vids make me wanna go to the mountains more often too :lol:

Last edited:
wow i love your car, any mods?

you should get the cobra jet intake with the new throttle body
really gives u a lot more power

Thanks man.

I basically have all new suspension because the stock suspension was :x

Koni adjustable yellow struts/shocks
Hochiki race springs
BMR Lower control arms and adjustable upper control arm
BMR adjustable pan hard bar

Performance mods..
Pypes O/R X Pipe
Circle D 5R55 Torque Converter
Steeda CAI

Looking to stay N/A, so I'm definitely looking into the CJM w/ the GT500 Throttle body. I'm also going to add stage 3 cams and an aluminum driveshaft. Its my daily right now and kinda slowing down on more mods at least until I get a beater. The CJM is probably next on the list, though.

:lol:

Stereotypes are fun!

:lol: I'm sayin...

When I posted a 900k quadcam 1UZ nobody blinked an eye, but when it's a high mileage American car with a notoriously bulletproof engine it's not believable :lol:

It's a pushrod engine that's very low strung considering its displacement. While pushrods are often talked down upon for being archaic technology, they do last forever and there is good reason GM has stuck to developing them instead of trying to re-invent the wheel. Many of the world's most historically reliable engines are pushrods.

Volvo B18/20? Pushrods.
Volvo B30? Pushrods.
Toyota K series? Pushrods.
Ford 302 ? Pushrods.
Buick 3800 ? Pushrods.
Chevy LS? Pushrods.

It's a time tested and extremely simple design. There simply aren't as many parts to wear out or break. Factor in that the car was used primarily for frequent long highway trips and it's more than believable. We'll estimate 60-75 mph on average cruising in 6th gear. Assuming the car has standard 3.42 gears, for a c5 Vette that would mean the car has spent the majority of it's miles coasting at a measly 1400-1800 rpm. Average RPMs would be even lower if the car is fitted with less aggressive ratios found in the Automatic.

Don't hate on 'Murica guys :smh:

Picture_3646_1.jpg

:smokin

dat JDM sweg doe
So tasteful :smokin

Mitsubishi-Lancer-Evo-8-Custom-2003-09ASD552921903AA.jpeg

0707_sccp_02z+mitsubishi_lancer_evolution+front_plane.jpg

mitsubishi-lancer-custom-wallpaper-ddscbch6.jpg

136598658473.jpg

964660_454902701287510_2073548995_o.jpg

lancer_evolution_x_twillight_sparkle_by_iqbalherindra-d6saz9k.png

Back