\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I've just always loved these and I feel they are too old for the price now.

Too old

Watch your mouth

Ill never sell mine, 350 HP and lighter than 98% of the cars on the market

lol the disrespect

the m coupe one of the last goats tbh

let me whip down a mountain :evil:

Last edited:
150k for a bimmer ill take that m4 gts yall know me i love race spec cars too much :smokin i8 looks crazy and all but nah

and dam this thread moves so fast i been pretty much mia since xmas your m coupe is beautiful fam def need exhaust clips i love how that motor sounds :pimp:

Last edited:
40k for a 7 year old m3 with 80k miles, I know bruhs wanna stunt but damn, and is that warranty the extended bmw warranty or that mess the dealership sells you?

Last edited:
40k for a 7 year old m3 with 80k miles, I know bruhs wanna stunt but damn, and is that warranty the extended bmw warranty or that mess the dealership sells you

Horrible.

I was actually doing serious browsing cars.com last night my range is 35-50K

Last edited:
Man i felt bad paying 55k for my 2010 gtr with 15k miles. I cant imagine paying that much for something with 80k miles. Hell nah b

Last edited:
40k for a 7 year old m3 with 80k miles, I know bruhs wanna stunt but damn, and is that warranty the extended bmw warranty or that mess the dealership sells you?
Do you know how miles work? The car is 7 years old and the average amount driven per year depending on how old you are is between 10-15k a year, Ill let you do the math. If anything that says a lot about how well Ms in general hold their value. 

Also whats the difference between a factory warranty, one from an outside company and one the dealership sells you? I mean sure they will each be different in how long they last and what they cover but getting one from a dealership is no different, especially if you got it at a BMW dealer like I did.

You guys are acting like theres somewhere out there to go buy these cars for only $20k versus $30-35k 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man i felt bad paying 55k for my 2010 gtr with 15k miles. I cant imagine paying that much for something with 80k miles. Hell nah b
No you didn't 
laugh.gif

Thats a helluva deal, thats under book value with that low of miles. 

Last edited:
But 80k miles is still 80k miles, and on an M. You know that og owner had fun whipping it around.

Last edited:
I don't talk to many of you on personal level I joke and troll a lot

That wasn't me being serious at all.

But for real 2008/9 m3 isn't gonna happen if buy newer f that.

i was able to buy mine for under bluebook value (while these cars are always worth a few grand more than bluebook) and got it from an older british gentleman who took amazing care of it 
pimp.gif

I don't talk to many of you on personal level I joke and troll a lot

That wasn't me being serious at all.

But for real 2008/9 m3 isn't gonna happen if buy newer f that.
You know we cool bro, but what does this actually mean? 

You know we cool bro, but what does this actually mean? 

For me personally I will only buy a car that is 2-3 years old

A 2008 in 2016 isn't for me man. Thats not talking junk it's just personal preference.

Old muscle is different

Old super car is different

Just get something you can afford is what I believe for myself

I rather have loaded Honda Accord vs a 2008 M3

I live in CT dudes get clowned for doing that, if you had a 2008 you been had it.

For me personally I will only buy a car that is 2-3 years old

A 2008 in 2016 isn't for me man. Thats not talking junk it's just personal preference.
As a daily driver? No way. But I would honestly consider a 2001 m coupe if the price was right.

Traitor
it doesn't. Nothing bothers me more than the ******** that call and say "well bluebook on the car is X so your price is ridiculous and ill offer you this".  Real world Market value > Bluebook value

But if you can buy a car like an M for under bluebook value, you stealin it (assuming it's clean title and no issues)

a lot of cars are in this situation. im sure your STi is. Used Hondas/Toyotas are always worth over bluebook

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom