\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

[thread="266081"] [/thread]
Would you have any idea about importing a classic car?

A car that had never been sold in the U.S. market at that?
Talk to these folks
http://www.importavehicle.com/

i talked to them about getting a r32 GTR last year but it turned out to still be a ******* headache in this POS state of California even though the car is 25+ years old
Do the do every vehicle or just the Japan vehicles?

yea i should have it by the end of next week

i feel like nobody else in the thread caught what they've done here 
nerd.gif

eek.gif
Isn't that a photoshop?

Theres a guy on the forums right no trying to swap the S85 in an E92.

Oh **** wait I got it

That's the m4 right?

M4s are 6 bangers with tt ?

So they swapped the bmw v8 in it?

:nerd:

V10 :nerd:
And was that a boss 302 engine on one of those? I'm on mobile can't really tell but looks like it

Ball out bro. Sounds similar to my plan. But you're going to daily the m6?? Lol idk about that one. I was going to daily the m3 and make the m6 my supercharged race car. The m6 just doesn't get good gas mileage at all.

I daily this m3 making BABY MONEY compared to what i should be making , daily going to daycare to leave 4 year old , go to work and go to school ....making less than 40k a year and i have my daughters 5 days a week , will daily M's til the day i cant afford one or die lol

I daily this m3 making BABY MONEY compared to what i should be making , daily going to daycare to leave 4 year old , go to work and go to school ....making less than 40k a year and i have my daughters 5 days a week , will daily M's til the day i cant afford one or die lol
Can you talk about maintenance on your M since its your daily? Are you prepared to do some of the work yourself?  Or do you baby the car and hope for the best?  The maintenance or the thought of something electrical breaking down really prevents me from considering an M3 .... 

For the person asking about the M coupe , theyre awesome , im a fan especially of the earlier gen that is stupid expensive for the years

Ridiculous prices for 16 and 17 year old cars. But I love them. I think the price kind of bottomed out around 2005or06. Now they are just getting older with the price staying the same.

Definitely not too old, they are super rare and they are holding their value really well.
So-Cal?

Edit: That color too :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom