\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Wtf, all I wanted to know what year your Aston martin was. Da **** is ****** going through the motions for?

His posts are getting 6x (and counting) as much reps as my last pic. (0) :frown:

:lol:  :smokin  Gotta love NT.

Why does rep count matter though? You posted your car several times already and got reps already except for that last one. Seems like you are e-stunting.

So dude can just tell the year, or ride out the evasive, immature, cornball liar bit. I guess the latter works better for him. Time and time again dudes never adopt the simple, classic mantra: "you ain't gotta lie to kick it".

same year as this one that I saw few weeks ago?

:nerd:
I'll go find out since its down the street from my house if you guys wanna know so bad lol

For real, I never once doubted nor cared if the car was yours. And if you're 21 and pushing that. more power to you.

Either way, enjoy your 10 year old whip and your 20 year old watch.

All NT does is run people off the site that actually show that they own nice things. I really don't get it. I do agree that he puts up pics of his DB alot, but if its that annoying just block him.

the salt levels itt rising he has an aston so what if it isnt brand new? yall find the littlest things to hate on :lol:

Last edited:
I can see both sides, but this thread was a lot better when people talked/argued about cars. I hate gsc.

everyone should stop hating/wanting haters.

All NT does is run people off the site that actually show that they own nice things. I really don't get it. I do agree that he puts up pics of his DB alot
i don't really see a problem with him posting the DB or the amount that he posts it. its a beautiful car and its not like hes posting 15 pictures on every page. 

people just get so jealous its unreal

Back
Top Bottom