\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I don't doubt the Aston is his. It's like a 2005. Didn't he state he is in College also? Good family no big deal.

the salt is running deep in Flyknitlvr
idk fam, i know it sound like im dik eatin, but homie looks comfortable/got cake so i dont think hes salty at all

idk, I'm waiting for him to post pics of his whips, jewels, etc.

All I've seen is salty posts from the guy.

For the record, I think WhatCanISay doesn't need to post his car every 2 pages, and flyknit seems like a hater.

Last edited:
Better do some research and find out what year your car is fam. Don't wanna get outed like GSC... :rolleyes

I'm playing guy, nice whip :lol:

If not ducktales :nerd: :lol:

what happened with GSC?

and whatcanisay, what kind of jeep do you have? lookin at gettin a wrangler soon..

@WhatCanISay I'm not trying to get in your business, and I believe that its your car. A VERY nice one at that. Props my dude.

But if you can post "I'll tell you guys it's not a 2012 and it's definitely not a 2005.", why couldn't you just answer homeboys OG question? Its much shorter than pages of responses back and forth.

For the record, I don't care what year the car is. But I'm just saying.

Looks like a 2008. But like I said, It ain't none of my business.

Keep on living my dude. Keep on living.

All dude asked was what year. Its not that serious.
Other dude even said he was joking about the salvage title, so why you so upset?

Guess it's just where I'm from, but a Aston is ordinary. Hell, my neighbor has 2 phantoms, 2 arnages, and those don't effect me anymore. Either way, props on the Aston, and just a suggestion as to why some people are rubbed the wrong way, post the pics in one post, not 1 new pic/post every couple days. Just my 2 cents....

Nice cars everyone....

uummmm, i my sn isnt a alternate sn for anybody.

this is my actual sn not related to any previous member on this site.

if *****'s is calling your car a savage title just block them, keep it moving

and atleast give me an answer. all i was asking what the year was cause i appreciated the pics and what not

and the pics you've been posting have been motivating me in my own aspirations.

Alright, I think this has run its course y'all. Dude doesn't seem comfortable saying what year the car is, not sure why but who cares. :rolleyes

In a effort to get this thread back on track, here's a couple pics of what I got done to my truck last week. Cats were rattling so I had them gutted,, no emissions here :smokin. I really like how it sounds now, running a magnaflow muffler, gutted cats and deleted the resonator.

Don't have a recent picture of the SS clean, so this will have to do for now :lol:

Alright, I think this has run its course y'all. Dude doesn't seem comfortable saying what year the car is, not sure why but who cares. :rolleyes

In a effort to get this thread back on track, here's a couple pics of what I got done to my truck last week. Cats were rattling so I had them gutted,, no emissions here :smokin. I really like how it sounds now, running a magnaflow muffler, gutted cats and deleted the resonator.

Don't have a recent picture of the SS clean, so this will have to do for now :lol:

Why didn't you just get test pipes?

wait why are you guys mad at his pics? it's not like he takes ordinary pics that all look the same. he does different things with him and I think most of them look pretty good. I come in here to see stuff like that.

lol whats so hard about telling the year of a car? I dont recall anyone asking your age
Owning any Aston, regardless of the car's age at age 21 is a huge accomplishment especially if it was bought with hard work and sacrifice, which would be a cool story and motivational to a bunch of us on this board.  At 21 I was pushing a Pontiac Grand Prix with 100K+ on the clock and praying it wouldn't break down on me on a weekly basis!  I have always loved the Aston styling and am always in awe of Ian Callum's creations out of Britain.  His latest the coupe Jaguar F-type looks to be the savior that Jag needs in this ultra competitive luxury sport market.

I would love to hear more of your story whatcanisay about how you came to purchase the DB9.   Before I bought my Cayman R earlier this year I test drove a Vantage.  Man, what a beautifully built car.  The exhaust note, the styling, the smoothness of the ride, was just incredible.  I also love the exclusivity of the Aston brand, as Porsche's are indeed everywhere.  My only reservations with Aston's are their reliability.  At the dealership where I purchased the Cayman, the salesman had a few DB9's on the lot and I asked him to compare the 2 brands.  It's a dealership in Vegas that sells mostly Porsche's, Jaguar's, and Aston's.  He told me Porsche's are the everyday driver you can feel confident in that will start up and never leave you stranded no matter how much you push them daily.  His response for the Aston was "You don't want any part of that vehicle beyond the warranty period."  I would be very interested to hear how long you have owned it and perhaps any issues you have had so far.  To me Aston's on start up have the best pure exhaust note of any I have heard, perhaps even better than the legendary Ferrari.  

lol whats so hard about telling the year of a car? I dont recall anyone asking your age

Owning any Aston, regardless of the car's age at age 21 is a huge accomplishment especially if it was bought with hard work and sacrifice, which would be a cool story and motivational to a bunch of us on this board.  At 21 I was pushing a Pontiac Grand Prix with 100K+ on the clock and praying it wouldn't break down on me on a weekly basis!  I have always loved the Aston styling and am always in awe of Ian Callum's creations out of Britain.  His latest the coupe Jaguar F-type looks to be the savior that Jag needs in this ultra competitive luxury sport market.

I would love to hear more of your story whatcanisay about how you came to purchase the DB9.   Before I bought my Cayman R earlier this year I test drove a Vantage.  Man, what a beautifully built car.  The exhaust note, the styling, the smoothness of the ride, was just incredible.  I also love the exclusivity of the Aston brand, as Porsche's are indeed everywhere.  My only reservations with Aston's are their reliability.  At the dealership where I purchased the Cayman, the salesman had a few DB9's on the lot and I asked him to compare the 2 brands.  It's a dealership in Vegas that sells mostly Porsche's, Jaguar's, and Aston's.  He told me Porsche's are the everyday driver you can feel confident in that will start up and never leave you stranded no matter how much you push them daily.  His response for the Aston was "You don't want any part of that vehicle beyond the warranty period."  I would be very interested to hear how long you have owned it and perhaps any issues you have had so far.  To me Aston's on start up have the best pure exhaust note of any I have heard, perhaps even better than the legendary Ferrari.  

Why is another guy on an internet forum always you guy's motivation especially when he shows he has an expensive car? Pm the guy is you need to know his life story.

As far as those questions about the DB9, find an aston martin forum to answer those questions

Some nice cars in here. My 07 335i.

Dope wheels. Excuse the stupidity but are those stock?

if I don't answer, then will I be accused of them not being real? :lol:

But seriously... they aren't stock. They are a brand called VMR model VB3 in gunmetal. Supposed to look like some e46 m3 wheels from what I remember. I wanted a stock look to keep the car toned down. I also vinyled the chrome window trim, replaced the chrome grills, added replica front bumper splitters, changed the rear tails, and added the performance rear bumper. all subtle things that made the car more to my liking.

Before:

After:

2005-2008 db9 still worth some nice coin, depending on the miles an year. Say it's an 08 with very low miles it'll still be like 90k range. Honestly if I was him I'd trade/sell that thing for a new bmw M4 if I really wanted some salt, along with some upgrades. An imo looks better. I'd even take a r8, more of a daily driver an looks better to me also. Db9 has a v12?

New vette also I'd take. Cars age/old tech. Aston name sounds awesome though. Lots of newer options though but it def good for bragging rights Aston and V12 at 21 yrs old at that.

Last edited:

Why is another guy on an internet forum always you guy's motivation especially when he shows he has an expensive car? Pm the guy is you need to know his life story.

As far as those questions about the DB9, find an aston martin forum to answer those questions

I don't see anything wrong with asking someone's experience of owning any product on this forum.

By your logic, we should only discuss sneakers on this forum, since it's primarily a sneaker forum.

This is a car thread, and the man is asking about ownership experience of a car, I can't see how his questions could be more appropriate.

Why the success story gotta be left for PMs? M3 at 19 an Aston at 21 seems like a story for all of NT to hear if youre a self made man. I love a good success story always as do many. Positive and Negative responses will come with certain things posted on any internet forum especially at your young age.

Good stuff. Selling the collection was a good idea. Rather be in a nice car than have a nice collection, at this point in my life anyway.

I woudnt get an Aston...but it just isnt my cup of tea. What happened to the M3?

Some nice cars in here. My 07 335i.

Dope wheels. Excuse the stupidity but are those stock?

if I don't answer, then will I be accused of them not being real? :lol:

But seriously... they aren't stock. They are a brand called VMR model VB3 in gunmetal. Supposed to look like some e46 m3 wheels from what I remember. I wanted a stock look to keep the car toned down. I also vinyled the chrome window trim, replaced the chrome grills, added replica front bumper splitters, changed the rear tails, and added the performance rear bumper. all subtle things that made the car more to my liking.

Looks good dude! I didn't even notice those changes until I read your post but it's a nice touch. Any plans to drop it an inch? I think during the summer time with the VMR's it would look dope. Give's it that "stance" look imo.

Back
Top Bottom