\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I haven't seen anybody purchase a new M3/M4 in here yet.

Unless they're hiding
nerd.gif
im pretty sure most of us are staying/happy with the NA v8 e9x 

Been looking for a set of Blitz 03 wheels for my IS300 for the longest. Any forums out there where I can probably find them in a marketplace or something?

Crazy ish fam
Hope that insurance works out. After that insurance is dealt with what's next for you?
Thanks man. I'm not too sure, depends how much money I get paid out if it gets written off. I won't really know what's gonna happen until next week from the sounds of it. Since it was a dump truck that hit me, it has to go through a commercial investigator, and icbc also has to contact and talk to the 2 witnesses that left their info with me, so it's gonna be a minute before this gets resolved.

hes gettin da ///m

:pimp:
I wish :lol:

That's a little outta the budget of this university student.

Last edited:
Do you guys know of free carfax reports? Or cheap ones that aren't $40? Thanks!
When I was shopping for a car, if i knew the VIN number I would just put it in my garage on carfax as if i owned it. they gave me all the info from there lol

I don't think so... I see cars like that everyday, they are rentals for the most part. Plus would a dealer really want that much attention?

I'm in the lax area so it's either a rapper l/ d boy or a tacky guy with money

Then Saudi cats ain't staying around these parts man. Now when I'm in Glendale them young Asians are insane at stunting saw a dude in his 20s whipping a gtr a few nights ago

Rare that ones a lot more tasteful berween the two :lol:

Need to snap more pics when I see cars around. Remember talking to an Asian dude about his wide body Ferrari regret not taking a pic thing was tough and dude parked it in a conjested parking structure with no cares smh

Them wrapped cars are a dime a dozen now adays in the LA area ... I'm not the biggest fan but I would say some do look kind of nice

thanks fam your good luck worked, i'm starting tomorrow :pimp:
You getting paid of commission fam?
You a super car salesman? Nt fam discount 50% off? :nerd:

Not just sales though. Consigning and buying too.

So if any of the NT fam comes across smokin deals send em to me. We will buy from anywhere doesn't have to be local.

Luxury, exotic, classics. Anything like that

Hook me up with a Rarri fam.

I need that NT discount. 0% interest, no money down, and I need that at $250 a month.

Ya'll M's won't outnumber the subie brotherhood in here.

Mark my words

NT was built on ninjahood blood, da supermodels sweat, and 10w60 synthetic tears.

M3 is in our veins, b. Even if we don't own one. Its the NTmerican way

Last edited:
Made my first sale (professionally) earlier today. Not sure if it's sadly ironic or cool that it happened to be my exact dream car. Which I'm sure many of you already know, is a white 997 gt3

whew :pimp:

did he test drive it papi shouldve told him to do a 180 pull :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom