Post Your Favorite Quotes

"Someday I want to be rich. Some people get so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich I want to be." - Rita Rudner.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

"When your good at something, NEVER DO IT FOR FREE."
I like that one

Here's one

"If it doesn't make dollars it doesn't make sense"

"stay ready, you ain't got to get ready"
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MvP07

"patience is a virtue and virtue is a grace and grace is a little girl who wouldn't wash her face" - jeezy

"I'm doing 100 on the highway, so if you do the speed limit get the ** outta my way!" --Ludacris, "Move B**"

"cocaine is a helluva drug"

eek.gif
RIGHT as iwas reading that quote i was bumping the song at the same exact time he says it...uncanny
eek.gif

"Even if you are on the right track, you will get ran over just standing there"

"why fear rejection from someone who can't send you to heaven or hell?"

"I know what i am but not what i might become but if it's anything like i was, i'm off to a good start."

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

"He's the hero Gotham deserves...but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he's not out hero...he's a silentguardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight."

That whole movie is full of quotes.

just some from facebook.

"You can't shake hands with a clenched fist." - Mahatma Gandhi

"Never work hard and don't form emotional attachments. Also, don't be a cow." - Homer J. Simpson

"I don't believe in #%%%, until #%%% happens!" - Bernie Mac

"First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do." - Epictetus

my old sig
"when considerin love you take the good wit the bad, ive been dissapointed by erry +!@@* i ever had"

to whom much is given, much is expected

people only make excuses to please themselves

" Smokin' them ****'s, I'm on that Mary %**#*$@ Jane "

" Telling someone to be themselves can be the worst advice given"

"If you take the 'poo' our of 'poor' then you're left with the 'r' and that's the beginning of 'rich'." - MoTibbs, Smart Guy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace." Something like that. It's probably not my favorite quotebut I recently watched Zeitgeist and it popped in my head.

"Ejaculation is the only thing that comes easy"

"I let the swagg do the talking,I don't say too much"
-Jeezy

"Only GOD can judge me, who the F&@k are you?"
-Jeezy

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
"You can't have romance without finance" - Eddie Murphy
"Tomorrow is never promised to us, so enjoy life to the fullest even if things look bad."
"Good friends are like stars.....You dont see them always, but you know they are always there."

Back
Top Bottom