Post Your Favorite Quotes

"It's pay day 'til My last day." -wayne
smokin.gif

"Why da hell you think these bs comin' at me fo?But since they all fall in My Palm,I'll take a Trio." -kanYe
smokin.gif

"There's a thousand you's,It's only one of Me." -kanYe
smokin.gif

Sig check. Cool Kids
smokin.gif

"Talk is cheap because it's high in supply but low in demand." or something like that

word to someone's sig. don't know who though.

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."

"The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

"Talk is cheap because it's high in supply but low in demand." or something like that

word to someone's sig. don't know who though.

This is so True
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."

"The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

This is Also Very True
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

"It's fun to do bad thangs"
"My friend smoke wif cigarettes"
"I yanked, yanked the the thang"
by Latarian Milton.

i was
roll.gif
when i read this
laugh.gif
"did you know you could perhaps kill somebody?" "yeah, but i wanna do hood rat stuffwit my friend"
roll.gif

uppin

"sometimes if the leader walks slow enough he'll F!!! around and get lost in the crowd/
but he aint gotta speed up everything will pan out/
cause they'll spot you from far when you a stand out"

heres some from some songs

I'm not a jealous man, but females lie - Eminem "Superman"

Remind yourself, no one's built like you, you've designed yourself - Jay-z "A Dream
"If you don't give me heaven, i'll raise hell, until it's heaven - Jay-z

From some nter - life is too short, so play hard and stick hard
and the only time you love em is when ur d___ hard"
laugh.gif

Eff you, pay me
laugh.gif

theres plenty more can't think right now

"One of the definitions of insanity is the repetition of the same action with the expectation of a different result."

"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser."

"Whatever it takes." - Ditka

"Courage is being scared and going anyway."

"Leadership is the other side of the coin of loneliness, and he who is a leader must always act alone. And in acting alone, accept everything alone."

"Good luck on your finals, nah I take that back. If you did what you were supposed to do all semester, you don't need luck" Dude I know said thisto me when I was going to take a test... I paused at first and then was like that's perfect...

- Coobra!

This was the closing narration of a twilight zone episode entitled, "He's Alive", in which the ghost of Hitler helps a young man to get his groupof hate filled followers to grow and to eventually become as big as the Nazis.

"Where will he go next, this phantom from another time, this resurrected ghost of a previous nightmare - Chicago; Los Angeles; Miami, Florida; Vincennes,Indiana; Syracuse, New York? Anyplace, everyplace, where there's hate, where there's prejudice, where there's bigotry. He's alive. He'salive so long as these evils exist. Remember that when he comes to your town. Remember it when you hear his voice speaking out through others. Remember it whenyou hear a name called, a minority attacked, any blind, unreasoning assault on a people or any human being. He's alive because through these things we keephim alive."

The only time i was ever stunned by what someone had said. Rod Serling was a genius.

"If you're good at anticipating the human mind, there leaves nothing to chance"- Saw V
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom