Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Mannnn....

Hatland is a sweet site thanks for the link

I can't find that exact camo Storm hat anywhere. eBay has some but the camo is different and the eyes are dark colored. I might have to opt for full black (which would be sicker without all black eyes)....
-Ruf

ruffin51@gmail.com[/b]

just a few of my fitteds.
picturery6.jpg
TEAM KING KOOPA

Ruffin, where do you live?

If you were in NYC, or any big city in general, you could find some obscure stores that sell fitteds, usually a little cheaper than what sites like hatland or lids want you to charge.

Personally, I prefer to buy hats in person because I get to try them on and see how they fit. New Eras tend to vary in size. Some of my 7 3/8s are unusually tight, some fit just fine, some are a little loose. Sometimes I get a 7 1/2 and it's the same story for those.

I used to have two all black caps...a bird s***ted on one (no joke) and the other I sold to someone. But if there are local shops in your area that sell fitted hats, see if they have that particular hat you're looking for.

Wow, I rambled too much. :x
sick.gif

^Nah man, not rambling. Appreciated.

I was wondering about that because I have NE's in different sizes etc. That St Alfreds is a 7 3/8 and it fits PERFECT but I have a Sox one that is 7 3/8 but the centimeters are a bit diff. on the tag and the Sox one is kind of big. The ones I asked for as gifts for Christmas I just put 7 3/8 because of the St Alfreds fitting good.

I live around Chicago and I have been to a couple stores, but I am in Costa Rica until Dec. 19.

MLB.com has a really ill Storm hat that is black but it has the white eyes. Might have to grab that one when I get home. Do they sell minor league hats in stores too or just online?
-Ruf

ruffin51@gmail.com[/b]

Minor league hats are rare. Oddly enough, the most common minor league fitted I've seen in stores is the one Lake Elsinore Storm.

This one spot I go to has a whole bunch, though they're from 2004 or earlier. That's where I got a majority of my minor league stuff.

You'll have a better chance finding them on MLB.com since they sell fitteds for pretty much all of the teams. Stores may have a few but they are hard to find.

About places online to buy hats...can't believe I forgot myshirtsco.com. Fitteds are pricey over there too but they have exclusive stuff that you can only find there.

nice fitteds everyone heres my collection so far. 3 More hats coming in soon. Post Pics Later
4cj1qu9.jpg
nWo
new world order

Very few caps I've ever cared about in my life...Heres 1 of them.

3yquw4y.jpg
I can go solo like a Tyson bolo
...And make the fly girls wanna have my photo...

nice stuff everyone

mrdiesel and cidman :pimp:
pimp.gif
The young fellow one white one yellow and I keep the La La like my son Melo

This is literally a couple of what I have at the dorm. Everything else is at home.

geez, whatever happened to buying a regular mlb team colored fitted?

i used to collect alot of fitteds, back when the illest fitteds were minor league teams/mlb throwbacks and were only available through catalogs.

now new era has collaborated w/damn near everything, which has absolute no more appeal to me.

lmao, cant believe dude actually saved that polo stadium "sample" ebay auction. i guess you didn't see the red stadium "sample" auction that hit over a G or maybe you didn't see the real stadium hats that hit over a G also.

anyhow, those supreme stadium bite hats will never fetch those dollar amounts or anywhere near that.

i'll put my white polo stadium hat on that.
Rock it don't stop it. Gotta rock it don't stopFOR SALE DS AJ RETRO VIII WHITE/RED SZ 10.5, DS GOLD FLIGHTPOSITE SZ 10.5 !!!

Commonwealth...
29vjek9.jpg

Livestock/KicksHawaii...
490th8w.jpg

Stussy...
309sm6v.jpg

Recon...
2nhj702.jpg

SneakerPimps/Supreme...
34952pz.jpg

Undefeated...
2r7oi08.jpg

HUF...
4bidsn9.jpg

I'm still looking for a purple fitted hat sz 7 1/2 and a supreme box fitted (black) sz 7 1/2 ...nice stuff cris1 lovin those recon and huf hats
-----------------------
WANTED:
SBs - Send Helps & Tiffs (sz 10.5 - 11)
Air max 1 - Amsterdams & Atmos (sz 11)
Other - Vans hosoi (10.5 - 11) & Adidas Ectasy Hi (sz 11.5)

G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

Back
Top Bottom