Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

4gnk3ur.jpg

Sorry bout this pic, it may be out of focus. I didn't feel like taking them all out again. LOL. Enjoy.
30skm6p.jpg
WANTED: CHROME IVs size:9
Natishorty3@aol.com Tomamichel@tmail.com

33kqfrs.jpg

44vrue0.jpg

2f07vr7.jpg

30uvnlc.jpg

30077so.jpg
Washington ********
3 Time Super Bowl Champions
Super Bowl XVII-John "The Diesel" Riggins-MVP
Super Bowl XXII-Doug "A Touch Of Class" Williams-MVP
Super Bowl XXVI-Mark Rypien-MVP

49g0les.jpg

^^where can i get that HAZE fitted in a 7 1/2 (i live near toronto) or the one with the eyes in the same purple....

ps- i dont like team based hat cuz i dont support any teams..thats why i ask

--------------------------------
WANTED:
SBs - Send Helps & Tiffs (sz 10.5 - 11)
Air max 1 - Amsterdams & Atmos (sz 11)
Other - Vans hosoi (10.5 - 11) & Adidas Ectasy Hi
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

thanks for the kind words fellas.
happy.gif

the Splatter Fitteds are actually too big, they are in 7 3/4. If anybody have them in 7 5/8 please let me know, perhaps we could work something out.
wink.gif

UNDFTD-head-t.jpg

I'll be back in a few days with my Supreme caps fotos.
tongue.gif

^ :wow:
eek.gif
FOR SALEPuma Disc Blaze(Purple/Teal) Size 8Wmns Puma Disc Blaze(Pink/Green) Size 9.5Vans Syndicate Old Skool Low(Brown) Size 8.5RECON "Money Print" New Era 7-3/4(Black)CONTACT crisuno@comcast.netMYSPACECRISUNO

Damn I need that HAZE joint. I rock purple fitteds or black fitteds and that's pretty much it.

babydill.
baby-dill.com coming soon aka never aka im lazy

Just like the sig says...reppin the bay and only the bay!

I'M FROM THE EASTSIDE OF SAN JOSE...THE BAY AREA...I REP THE BAY AND ONLY THE BAY

just threw away almost 20 old hats....time to re-up...heres what i got left...also have a couple in the car right now for emergency fitted situations...
img5317sn7.jpg

my "shop" hats...or non SF ones...mostly supreme- 3 knowledge reigns, 1 world famous, and some tiffany fitteds...STREEEET FIDIDIDIDIDIDIDAM!!
img5318hl0.jpg
:nerd:
nerd.gif
...word

^ Yo Jon....any of the those KRS Fitteds a 7-3/4 or 7-5/8???

Cris....

FOR SALE: Puma Disc Blaze(Purple/Teal) Size 8...Wmns Puma Disc Blaze(Pink/Green) Size 9.5...Vans Syndicate Old Skool Low(Brown) Size 8.5...RECON "Money Print" New Era 7-3/4(Black).

CONTACT crisuno@comcast.net

MYSPACECRISUNO

"emergency fitted situations?" lol

I threw out fitteds a few years ago...really regret doing that now since I can't find ANY of them in stores. :smh:
smh.gif
at me big time

Those "tiffany" fitteds are actually for some Minor League baseball team...West Tennessee Diamond Jaxx if I'm not mistaken.

Quote:
^ Yo Jon....any of the those KRS Fitteds a 7-3/4 or 7-5/8???

the blue ones are 7 1/2... the black one is 5/8s but i rock that on the regular...sorry bro...

Quote:
"emergency fitted situations?" lol

i havent left the house without a fitted on in over 4 years... @#%$ happens and i gotta have an extra fresh one in the car just in case...
Quote:
Those "tiffany" fitteds are actually for some Minor League baseball team...West Tennessee Diamond Jaxx if I'm not mistaken.
...word

I'll post more later.
2m4f2vn.jpg
Quote:
i havent left the house without a fitted on in over 4 years...@#%$ happens and i gotta have an extra fresh one in the car just in case...
:pimp:
pimp.gif

()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")​

DJ 1080

Quote:
the black one is 5/8s but i rock that on the regular...sorry bro...
FOR SALEPuma Disc Blaze(Purple/Teal) Size 8Wmns Puma Disc Blaze(Pink/Green) Size 9.5Vans Syndicate Old Skool Low(Brown) Size 8.5RECON "Money Print" New Era 7-3/4(Black)CONTACT crisuno@comcast.netMYSPACECRISUNO

All i can say is you bay area heads love your fitteds. :D
happy.gif
nice fitted's all around :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom