Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Well there's a lot of fakes out there of Diplomats fitteds and some on the last page looks suspect.

A little after The Diplomats came out with their 3rd group album "More Than Music" they had hats done in a few colours (black, purple, white, navy, camo and royal blue). Now a bunch of fakes have popped up in colours that weren't made. There is only a few stores in NY that actually carry the hats still and some carry the hats without "More Than Music" on em.

But most on Ebay are fakes the script is off or colours wasn't made, the only other way other colours were done was if New Era gave permission to a shop to make hats with the logo and again only one shop has been granted that hence why you see the one for the Green Bean V's & Fire Red V's that dropped recently.

Quote:
another dubs & dimes?

i thought kev and them picked one up from ny?
:smile:
smile.gif
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

i thought i noticed a bunch of fake diplomats hats on ebay
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Yes TS is bought out on south street and completly closed down in the Gallery Mall and I bought those Dipset fitteds at Sneaker Villa they are 100% Real

also on fake Dips hats from ebay, in the ribbon that is supposed to say "harlem world", its not perfect on the legit hats, but its still readable.....its basically jibberish on the fake joints.

it says nothing but a bunch of squiggly lines, at least from the fakes ive seen.
...the artist formerly known asSik Wit It.

I assure u that all my dipset fittets have harlem world stitched in that you can see it that is the first thing i looked at while buying them cause i was pretty unsure myself but thanks for the positive feedback on my fitteds ALOT more to come i can promise you that

boo. I guess that's out the question. thanks for the info pogiwun.
TEAM BAY AREA
Reppin The Bay Area : 510​

Jigga Man Hova
$Gang Green$
$Its The Gangsta Team, Stop Ya Run One Of The Reasons They Call Us Gang Green.. The Other Reason We Got A Gang Of Green, If Theres Somthin Better Than Gettin Cheddar That Has Yet To Be Seen.$​

I'd like to know why everyone doesn't stitch the edge of the bill the same way that UNDFTD does... so much nicer looking!

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
at the turkey comment.

Play dirty out tomorrow....

()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")
DJ 1080

i migth get soem play dirty cuz my friends are in la this weekend
"there's no replacement for displacement"