Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Can someone drop some info on how i can obtain an account from New Era so i could place orders or recieve exclusive shipments. Im trying to start-up a fitted hat store since there's a demand for fitteds but a lack of stores that sell them in my area. Info will be grately appreciated.

How much fitted hats does a box contain and pricing. I looking to buy 7G's worth.

^ if your looking for that Kicks/Hi X Sig Zane fitted Kickshawaii.com had them on their online store. Looks like they still got some sizes left.

PLUMP:
hats_04.jpg

What's the difference between BIG EYES and SMALL EYES New Era's? They were both ALIFE x NEW ERA collabos weren't they?
. . ! . .

^ ughhhhhh on that Wu fitted.

I hate you, Plump.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Oseez,
The cookie monster hats are not alife caps although the original design was produced by them. The only difference between the caps is the size of the eyes. The quality, colors, etc. are the same.

BD,
I got hooked up with the Wu fitted after doing some work for a friend who's down with the alife crew. I dont think I wouldve had a shot at it otherwise.

hitemup1143myshirtsco.com. Ive ordered from their once and had no problems with them.

ThunderChunk69ROC
yoRAJAH!

"I'm goin' next weekend...Tired of this Free Masons of fitteds type shh goin' on..."

loooool. word man
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

OK Fellas!

Looking to TRADE this HUF Houndstooth New Era

This hat is size 7 3/4, and I am looking for a 7 5/8.

I will only sell if I find someone with a 7 5/8 who is not interested in trading me.

email: bfalcs@cox.net
aim: awwwshiot

huf%20fitted%20tagged.jpg

please help me out, I just want to be able to rock this fitted!!!!

^^^BBBFalcs....I got a 5/8, but kinda worn, but damn i would love another Houndstooth Huf........

^^ Nice KH Fitted Jim.

Cris.

WANTED: AMSTERDAM AM1...SIZE 8/8.5
TEAMAMFAM

Back
Top Bottom