Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by Mr J Himself 23

I got a bunch but here are a few of mine...

My favorite...open my arm up and you find mechanisms...J Robot for short lol
whhdp5.jpg

My latest...actually got this sunday Jan. 11th (my bday)
5cfudf.jpg

Got the initials in the fall...
28gy0si.jpg

Got this years ago...
8vngc2.jpg

And i will be getting another in about 4 weeks
happy.gif

Forearm joint is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

what is the pain like when you get a tat??

can you relate it to anything??

Scrape a sewing needle against your skin a few times. That's what the pain is like. But the numbness kicks in @ about 15mins.
Also if you get a tat by a bony area you're gonna feel it. But its an addictive pain

Originally Posted by earth0ne

kef2ht.jpg

thai/buddhist?
Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Scrape a sewing needle against your skin a few times. That's what the pain is like. But the numbness kicks in @ about 15mins.
Also if you get a tat by a bony area you're gonna feel it. But its an addictive pain

it's different for everybody. and it's far from an addictive pain. i found it to be more annoying than painful.

kef2ht.jpg
pimp.gif
That's dope.

The pain wasn't too bad for me, except the shading near the back of my arm wasn't very comfortable. It felt like I had a fat sunburn for around 10 daysafter I got mine done, and it was really itchy when it was healing.

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

And once I'm a made man and don't have to worry about looking bad because of my tat, I'll have the "love" kanji just like this on the left side of my forehead.
what the hell?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

kef2ht.jpg

thai/buddhist?
Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

it's different for everybody. and it's far from an addictive pain. i found it to be more annoying than painful.
thai/buddhist? = yes!!!

Back
Top Bottom