Post your TATS vol. inked for life

hope this pic does it some justice
4f336a7e315b1e04ec8a1b97142560cdfabfffd9.jpg

by stealing a tattoo design sauuceking you could of atleast had it the tattoo done at a better shop ....its the winged victory in the lourve ..... glad i took my link down from earlier in this thread.... had mine done 3 years ago ..... other people might not want to post pictures of there tattoos in this thread

Originally Posted by kashino1

by stealing a tattoo design sauuceking you could of atleast had it the tattoo done at a better shop ....its the winged victory in the lourve ..... glad i took my link down from earlier in this thread
i dont get how he stole it? do you have it? if so did you design it? if not, you stole it also
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

also guys thats the new logo nikes using on their limited clothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

by stealing a tattoo design sauuceking you could of atleast had it the tattoo done at a better shop ....its the winged victory in the lourve ..... glad i took my link down from earlier in this thread

who are you and **%@ you talking about?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by air max 1

i dont get how he stole it? do you have it? if so did you design it? if not, you stole it also
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

also guys thats the new logo nikes using on their limited clothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
O dang, they are too, I just googled it and seen a jacket with this statue on there. I know this is NT but it just happened to be a coincidence I wanted the goddess and she happened to be Nike.  At least it won't be as blatant as the dudes with the jumpman tats
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Thanks for the comments guys.

sauuceking, just did some reading on the sculpture, it's pretty cool. i like it. I'm interested in seeing it when it fully heals, I always loved statue-esque work.

by stealing a tattoo design sauuceking you could of atleast had it the tattoo done at a better shop ....its the winged victory in the lourve ..... glad i took my link down from earlier in this thread.... had mine done 3 years ago ..... other people might not want to post pictures of there tattoos in this thread

sad sad person you are. i hope you walk around fully covered incase somebody might "steal" your tattoos. not posting pictures of your tattoos kind of goes against the point of this thread, doesn't it? idiot.

it's a logo?

i thought it was the state of Florida at first then i figured it was an angel with it's wings raised and it's head bowed.
laugh.gif

Update on the ball after a tat. So I played today and it was fine so far *knock on wood*. I ended up wearing a T though which is prolly the way to go. My advice for people who wanna exercise right after a tattoo, if its just like running or lifting by yourself you should be fine. But playing a competitive sport is kinda wack cause your game is messed when you're focusing on shielding your tat the whole time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Update on the ball after a tat. So I played today and it was fine so far *knock on wood*. I ended up wearing a T though which is prolly the way to go. My advice for people who wanna exercise right after a tattoo, if its just like running or lifting by yourself you should be fine. But playing a competitive sport is kinda wack cause your game is messed when you're focusing on shielding your tat the whole time
laugh.gif

My homies were messing with me during my basketball game a few days after I got my first tat. Talking about how if I get hit hard on the arm, my tat is gonna blur (obviously impossible, but a hilarious thought).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I will never understand how people don't realize that these tats are for LIFE, why do they get the worstquality tats possible?

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom