Post your toys! Vol. 1?

In a effort to keep it moving on this thread. My updated toy shelves.

[ATTACHMENT=1364]DSC_0383.JPG (2,211k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

love it!!! nice work man

the loyal subjects transformers
megatron, bumblebee, sunstorm, megatron sdcc

neca friday the 13th sdcc

harley quinn bishoujo sdcc

jaycee bishoujo

kitty pryde bishoujo

lili bishoujo

soundwave toysrus masterpiece

Nice pickup, Spursfan :smokin I finally got the last pieces for my TFC Uranos. Now, I'm just waiting for the "Wings" add-on and he should be even more amazing.

The lineup

With MP Spike

With Hercules

Just picked up the MP Soundwave from TRU use code EXTRA15 for 15% off.

I told myself I would never shop with TRU again after that Optimus Prime incident I had but the code worked so im good.

Good luck to those that can get one!

I want to like Uranos but its something about it that I can't put my finger on. Maybe its the combined head mode.

I want to like Uranos but its something about it that I can't put my finger on. Maybe its the combined head mode.

I'm not fully sold on him yet either. I was gonna try and wait it out like I did for Hercules but when they showed that Wing of Uranos add-on and the first three guys prices started going up and them saying there wouldn't be a second run, I didn't want to miss out. That WoU set does need to come out soon so I know whether I keep him or not.

Not sure if you guys have a Big Lots near you but the have the Masters of the Universe Mattel figures for sale @ $10 no matter which figure.

These are the ones im talking bout...

I scooped up He-Man, Orko, Skeletor, She-Ra and some double figure set.
I don't have them on me but ill take pics when i get home.

Last edited:
received my S.H. Figuarts MMPR Red Ranger today from the amazon pre-order placed back in March. Figured I would share

I'm not fully sold on him yet either. I was gonna try and wait it out like I did for Hercules but when they showed that Wing of Uranos add-on and the first three guys prices started going up and them saying there wouldn't be a second run, I didn't want to miss out. That WoU set does need to come out soon so I know whether I keep him or not.

No 2nd run? Well I guess that sums it up for me. And this was my favorite Combiner growing up. Oh well :\.

In other 3p combiner news

Never thought I'd see the day...we get a Bruticus that just completely dwarfs the add-ons FP gave us.

Last edited:
So glad I was able to sell my FP one for a killing a few years ago. Bruticus was my most favorite G1 combiner and this thing will be a complete Masterpiece. I can't wait.

the smaller combaticons make wildrider look like a ******.. which means that motormaster will be the size of swindle, vortex, brawl, blastoff

bruticus looks really good though, but it makes me wonder how big he is compared to generations metroplex..?? maybe same size or bigger?

anyways, i think the issue with superion that a lot of people have, is the face.. they messed up on his face mask.. without the Wings of Uranos, it looks like Superion has this ******ed smile on his face..

Last edited:
I'm all in for that Bruticus. The FP one was cool but is so small compared to the new 3rd Party Combiner sets.

Got my Green Ranger from Amazon yesterday. Looking through my emails I saw they also have a white ranger and a pink ranger as well... I'm good with Tommy and Jason though :D

Back
Top Bottom