Post your toys! Vol. 1?

This Hot Toys Hulk figure is a BEAST. You really can't tell just how massive it is by pics.

This Hot Toys Hulk figure is a BEAST. You really can't tell just how massive it is by pics.

they got some sick Iron Man III... Red Snapper, Heartbreaker, Midas... and i love the Eric Draven (Brandon Lee) they made... just wished they would've done more than just Stallone from Expendables..

Nice pickup, GL. Did you get the hose attachment and extra gun tip/hand?

Yeah, I ordered from Edbomber's site and got everything. I made the replacements for the hands/gun and it looks WAY better to me. Now I just need some Decals and batteries for the head and gun/hand. I don't plan on replacing the hose attachment as you lose the ability to turn on the light in the hand.

You may want to try another site as they just recently raised the price from 153 to 174.99.

Last edited:

The 2nd and 3rd Batman are very rare and go for $2-$300 on eBay. I believe there are 240 of the blue Batman made and 480 of the Flashpoint. I was able to get both of them for about $15 each.

Last edited:
Very nice stuff in here bros!!! Bzzang I got all 6 figures today at my local TRU and they had plenty of party mobiles, PM if you haven't already snagged one up

^ Thanks fam I appreciate it. I called customer service. They said it was scheduled to be shipped out yesterday. Hopefully it will be delivered soon.

Good looks...

I hope it works i know i stopped messing with TRU since they didnt let me use a 20% off on my Optimus MP

Having these two together, I really can't wait for the Red Ranger w/ shield. Never thought I'd even be interested in it prior to getting these two guys in.

Does anyone know when the Dragonzord is releasing. I saw 2014 but was wondering if any of you guys have a specific time-frame.

I haven't read anything yet but that Dragonzord is probably my most anticipated figure of 2014.

Man I should have bought that van when I had that 20% off coupon!!! I'm glad it finally came in for you bro^^

Back
Top Bottom