Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Repped for the TMNT case!! I need Krang and a Foot Soldier but damn prices are crazy on eBay bro!

jaypesoz jaypesoz

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=FTS10003&mode=retail

Did you already get this bro?!

Also, does anyone know if $120.00 is a decent price for a TRU Masterpiece Grimlock? That seems to be the going rate on eBay but I wanted to check with the experts in here.

Thanks!

7th Chamber 7th Chamber My dumb-*** ordered Scoria late Wed night from an eBay seller in Japan because I wasn't sure when they would get theirs so I have to wait one more week for mine to get here :smh:

As far as Grimlock, I see ppl flipping them for $95-110 shipped. Try the last few pages of this thread on TFW and you could save yourself a few bucks.
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items...-03-grimlock-re-release-retail-thread-20.html

Last edited:
jaypesoz jaypesoz

Sweet man. Thanks! I found a guy selling one for a little less than what I saw on eBay.

Should I cop that Scoria or will Takara be making one? Do have a pic of all your TF Masterpieces?

Not toy related, but I was able to meet Gregg Berger at a local con today.

^nice pickup 7th Chamber 7th Chamber :smokin

I need to take a more recent pic of my autobots as soon as Scoria gets in. I don't see takara making any of the rest so I'll just continue to support the Fans Toys Dinobots until then. I mean, worst case scenario, I can leave the FT ones in Dino mode and have the Takara ones in robot mode, so it's a win-win either way :lol:

Here's my decepticons, as of right now.

Last edited:
^nice pickup 7th Chamber 7th Chamber :smokin

I need to take a more recent pic of my autobots as soon as Scoria gets in. I don't see takara making any of the rest so I'll just continue to support the Fans Toys Dinobots until then. I mean, worst case scenario, I can leave the FT ones in Dino mode and have the Takara ones in robot mode, so it's a win-win either way :lol:

Here's my decepticons, as of right now.

Quakewave looks great... too bad that no one has made a new updatex mp sized megatron...cant wait to get mp magnus

I'm not much of a collector myself but if anyone is looking for some Lego sets, my co-worker had a huge collection he's selling.

Great comparison pics on the OG and new Dragonzord. OG's damn fat :lol:. Still got my old one collecting dust lol plus my Ninjazord and the Zeo Ranger Zord (can't remember the exact name but I do know it has the big red zord that can be attached to its back and it had several helmet options from its respective parts).

Not really a fan of Soundblaster & Nemesis Prime in general but wow they really look GREAT together as MPs!

Black On Black :nthat:

Supposed to release sometime in August

Anyone looking for soundwave I have two I'm gonna list soon

Also have first edition masterpiece Megatron from Asia. Box is opened but figure is mint. Was only opened to insert mandatory orange plug

Back
Top Bottom