Post Your Wallet

My alexander wang wallet great quality 3 years old still holding up strong.

Want to purchase an Lv wallet or a tanner goods wallet but no need for it now so will continue using this one.

Got a few Louis Vuitton's with the damier print, I've got one more Brazza wallet with the Taiga leather not pictured. Currently just rolling with the card holder since I'm always just rockin slim fit dress pants for work.

Think I've had a couple of TUMI's over the years. I was yearning for a blue wallet and finally found this one about a year ago at TJ Maxx of all places. There wasn't a tag so they gave it to me for $24.99. Can't beat that. Gonna skim through this thread now, gotta find a wallet for my big bro who's still carrying the old cement print SB joint.

Think I've had a couple of TUMI's over the years. I was yearning for a blue wallet and finally found this one about a year ago at TJ Maxx of all places. There wasn't a tag so they gave it to me for $24.99. Can't beat that. Gonna skim through this thread now, gotta find a wallet for my big bro who's still carrying the old cement print SB joint.

This and the balenciage wallet posted are my favorite ones so far

What's the interior color on that Ty?

What's the point of the expensive wallets?

:lol: I just paid $30 for my new wallet and was stressing over that. The one I had since the 6th grade gave out. :lol:

What's the point of the expensive wallets?

:lol: I just paid $30 for my new wallet and was stressing over that. The one I had since the 6th grade gave out. :lol:

What's the point of expensive shoes? Lol

But really some people like the quality, the Goyard and the Lvs are def really nice material and quality.

I had one of those LV monogram ones like in 07, but I thought it was tacky and gave it away. Got a plain leather bi-fold for 30 and it works for me just fine

My no name leather wallet

Holds up pretty good just gotta put a slab o glue in the outside betting that holds the money and I'll be alright :lol: :smile:

Back
Top Bottom