Post Your Wallet

I got this exact same one, LV Pocket Organizer, for more than a year now and it still looks new. I am however looking to replacing it soon, probably get the same but in leather/print.

At one point I did want one of these Dunhill fingerprint lock wallets. It would be awesome if it weren't so damn thick and bulky.
2elcr9g.jpg

Last edited:
Ditto. The having more cash in your wallet than how much the wallet is worth rule is hard to apply here. I'm not walking around with hundreds of dollars in cash on me everyday. Team Debit Card.

Even if you don't carry cash (I hardly do), wouldn't the "contents" of your debit/CC out-value the price of your wallet? 
Yeah, I only have one savings account and the card is connected to that one. I make all my big purchases on that card and pay my college tuition with it. I'm lucky I've never lost it on my barhopping nights.

Goyard looks great!
I had a LV wallet, but gave it to mom since it's too bulky. I just carry this in the pocket, have had it for 5-6 years now. Next wallet/card holder will be a Hermes when the time comes.
n6ax6f.jpg

I have the exact same thing. Stopped using wallets, but I might pick up the LV Pocket Organizer next.

i found my wallet back when i was hoopin at the park in high school. still use the same one although its tearing apart a lil bit

Not my picture BTW. Saddleback ID wallet. 100 year warranty. Scratches and signs of wear look great on good leather. No plastic in the window either, all cow leather and pig skin inside.

Last edited:
Fortunate to get a nice Coach wallet as a gift a year or so back that I use frequently. Think it was close to $200. Nothing flashy but I enjoy it.

Are LV wallets worth the price? Obviously you're paying mark-up for the name and unique style, but I'm referring more to functionality and durability for $350-$400.

^ Lets be honest...No wallet is worth $300+...What can a $300 wallet do that a $30 one can't?

inb4 "get you yambs"

Are LV wallets worth the price? Obviously you're paying mark-up for the name and unique style, but I'm referring more to functionality and durability for $350-$400.

I think next time I'd look for a full-grain leather wallet. I want a nice brown leather one that will age nicely. I like my LV wallet and the canvas material doesn't have much wear except for some peeling on the corner. It's good quality though so I don't regret the price I paid for it.

^ Lets be honest...No wallet is worth $300+...What can a $300 wallet do that a $30 one can't?
inb4 "get you yambs"
Appreciate the serious response, man. Impressing girls with money is a HS thing. We've all done it, but I'm personally way past it based on age and maturity. Probably won't spring the $300-plus for a LV. I'm happy with my Coach for now.

I think next time I'd look for a full-grain leather wallet. I want a nice brown leather one that will age nicely. I like my LV wallet and the canvas material doesn't have much wear except for some peeling on the corner. It's good quality though so I don't regret the price I paid for it.
Thanks for the feedback, brotha. Will consider more in-detail like I do with all moderate to big purchases.

Not a fan of coach at all but its subtle and for 30 bucks it serves a purpose and is good quality.

lol @ this thread 
mean.gif

whats next post your toothbrush?? 

i cant compare to alot of these murses im seeing in here i just got a camo fossil wallet  i picked up for 25 or so,didnt have a wallet for years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom