Posters 25 and up...Drop some lesson's you've learned about life for the younger NTer's

Don't stress about not having a girl, focus on your goals and they will come when you least expect it.

be confident, look people in the eye when they talk to you and make em laugh, especially the women.

live life with no regrets, this is the beauty of it all.

you live and you learn and it's these experiences that make you who you are, i've been through so much ish in my 26 years of my life, and if i could i'd do it all again.

learn how to read people and know who you can trust, its very easy to find out what kind of person someone is nowadays since they put their entire life on blast.

dont get with a broke girl that only has looks and no goals, these chicks nowadays think they can suck themselves to a better life, get a woman with a degree that can cook and clean.

dont let people in to every little aspect of your life and your plans, keep people in the dark about your every move you dont want to seem predictable, keep some mystery to you.

shut up and listen, i cant stress this enough,sometimes you just gotta fall back and peep the scene.

Back
Top Bottom