Power Struggle In My Home(Relationship Question)

For one reason or another I dont get it from my girl that much. She was ready the other day and as hard as it was to do i shot her down for shootin me down almost all the time(childish I know smh). She looked at me in disbelief. I know this can cause problems down the line, but i was tryin to prove a point.  I understand she can go else where(if she doesnt already) just as well as i can. The problem is where do i go from here? I know it probably wasnt the smartest decision but I didnt know what else to do to get some type of point across
grin.gif

relationships are overrated smh
does anybody else go through a lack of ___ relationship
nerd.gif
?

TALK to her. Forget all of these games. Let her know you are tired of not getting your fix. Ask her why does she hold out so much. I don't know why people are so scared to verbalize things.

I hate people like you, no offense.

In NT's language, I "deaded" her when she started doing it.

When someone genuinely turns you down accept it. If it continues to happen (more than 3 times my personal limit), make a point to bring it up, but to be *+@#!%@ petty and do !$#! like that back is pathetic. If you can't be mature enough to bring it up then why stay with the person only to play games?

just talk and let her know what the issue is. I had similar issue with my girl, barely even wanting to do anything. Then she out of nowhere wanted it I let her know that it doesn't work that way and we talked. Talk to her and see what happens

Originally Posted by kickstart

I hate people like you, no offense.

In NT's language, I "deaded" her when she started doing it.

When someone genuinely turns you down accept it. If it continues to happen (more than 3 times my personal limit), make a point to bring it up, but to be *+@#!%@ petty and do !$#! like that back is pathetic. If you can't be mature enough to bring it up then why stay with the person only to play games?

youre assuming i havent brought it up or tried to talk to her several times. I dont like playin games but it was kinda of a last resort type of thing. The type of answers i get are usually but not limited to "im tired"/i dont feel like. the type of answers you get when your 40 and been married for 15 yrs not mid 20's. 
obviously your not PMIGHTY! 

what?  

Better start looking in your little black book for a new girl cause you know she's getting buss down by some fresh new D as we type right now. Sorry to have to tell you that bro.

To me as a man you NEVER turn sex down, partically from your girl/wife, that's being petty champ and that's something females do to try and get back at us. The way to get back at her since she turned you down before is to just be bit more aggressive with her the next time you two do it.  Meaning you dont want to make love to her, you wanna %*$# the #@@* out of her, treat her like a jumpoff just for the moment, no feelings.  Don't smack her around or nothing like that, but talk dirty to her while your doing it (sex talk) and tell her NOT to hold back on you again.  After that be sure to talk to her afterwards just to convey your message across.  

Originally Posted by Deuce King

To me as a man you NEVER turn sex down
Not sure I can agree with that. To say never? If a woman disrespected you and tried to use sex to make it up to you, I think accepting that wouldn't be a smart choice at all.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So you two have had a CONVERSATION about the topic? What was said on her end?
This.
If she's not going to put in the effort, what exactly are you two trying to accomplish?

wow. so your remedy to the situation was to act like a female?
what you should have done was put it down on her and then she would want it all the time.
not using your brain op, ftl.

she's slackin, but you shouldn't  have done the game with her. I'm sure she can gladly hold out longer than you, therefore she'll win that game. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

To me as a man you NEVER turn sex down

Not sure I can agree with that. To say never? If a woman disrespected you and tried to use sex to make it up to you, I think accepting that wouldn't be a smart choice at all.

Give me a specific example as to what your referring to if you can.

@ Deuce.

Woman tells man, I am going to take you out for your birthday.
Birthday comes, no sign of woman at all.
3-5 days later, woman and dude link up and she throws herself onto him.
Him accepting that "offer" (IMO) is a sign that everything is cool, when in fact they aren't.

So that would be a situation where sex being turned down isn't "acting like a woman."

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

she's slackin, but you shouldn't  have done the game with her. I'm sure she can gladly hold out longer than you, therefore she'll win that game. 

no it wasnt one of my smarter decisions.
laugh.gif
 i knew that when i did it smh
To me as a man you NEVER turn sex down, partically from your girl/wife, that's being petty champ and that's something females do to try and get back at us. 
i know it was petty but i tried everything else
The way to get back at her since she turned you down before is to just be bit more aggressive with her the next time you two do it.  Meaning you dont want to make love to her, you wanna %*$# the #@@* out of her, treat her like a jumpoff just for the moment, no feelings.
i didnt think of that one but the result of me just hammering her wouldve been me done well before she got hers. Which would be another reason for her to deny me the next time. "your only worried about gettin yours so why should i even bother". i think the problem may be she doesnt think i have any other options. idk im befuddled   

she prob read that your still doing that "gucci" nonsense before every post...

hilarious

Originally Posted by Pmighty

The way to get back at her since she turned you down before is to just be bit more aggressive with her the next time you two do it.  Meaning you dont want to make love to her, you wanna %*$# the #@@* out of her, treat her like a jumpoff just for the moment, no feelings.
i didnt think of that one but the result of me just hammering her wouldve been me done well before she got hers. Which would be another reason for her to deny me the next time. "your only worried about gettin yours so why should i even bother". i think the problem may be she doesnt think i have any other options. idk im befuddled   

2 rounds?
Whatever you do, DON'T try and do the "I can get it elsewhere" threat to scare her straight. That's immature and will probably only accomplish making her insecure.
Like someone said
what you should have done was put it down on her and then she would want it all the time.

@ Deuce.

Woman tells man, I am going to take you out for your birthday.
Birthday comes, no sign of woman at all.
3-5 days later, woman and dude link up and she throws herself onto him.
Him accepting that "offer" (IMO) is a sign that everything is cool, when in fact they aren't.

So that would be a situation where sex being turned down isn't "acting like a woman."

Good example.  Now for my first statement in this thread I was pointing out that to me a man should never turn down sex from his girl/wife.  For the sequence of events you provided it makes it seem as though the woman is just some chick in the dudes life or a woman that he knows, maybe or maybe not.  Even with the example you provided the guy should ask the question to the woman about what happened to her and dinner but even a guy being in the situation shouldn't get bent out of shape or mad cause dinner didn't occur unless she just didn't call or show up that day as planned.  Guys shouldn't really get mad in situations like that or let their emotions get the best of them just get even if the case needed to be resolved.  So even when the two link of given your example, just ask the question about what happened and then if the woman throws herself at him he should go for it.  Then afterwards put her on hold if he feels the need to. 

Well that's the issue right there champ.  Even though you should have the mentality that you want to **@% the !*!$ out of her you still have to take care of your woman in bed.  I'm not trying to be disrespectful to you or your situation but in this case you want your girl to be screaming your name and then make sure you do it so good that she gets on the phone later on that day or the next day to her girlfriends about how good it was (you know woman love to brag about that type of stuff with other females).  You want to have it that you put it down just like that.

i know it was petty but i tried everything else

Try the approach I gave you and see how it works. 

TALK to her. Forget all of these games. Let her know you are tired of not getting your fix. Ask her why does she hold out so much. I don't know why people are so scared to verbalize things.

If you're worried about getting off too fast, just eat the box first and get her off that way. Should only take you a couple minutes tops. Then do whatever you need to do.

2 rounds?
Whatever you do, DON'T try and do the "I can get it elsewhere" threat to scare her straight. That's immature and will probably only accomplish making her insecure.
Like someone said

i wouldnt just come home and say something like that but wont a female appreciate you a lil more if they know competition is always around the corner?
Try the approach I gave you and see how it works
i gotchu
Should only take you a couple minutes tops. Then do whatever you need to do.

a couple minutes? you sound like an expert

Originally Posted by Pmighty

2 rounds?
Like someone said
  i wouldnt just come home and say something like that but wont a female appreciate you a lil more if they know competition is always around the corner?

No No no.
I dont know where this idea came from. If she's got a brain, she already knows there are other fish in the sea. You rubbing it in her face is not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom