POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Ehhh, the only thing Ray and Olivia share in common is probably their profession...

Oh, and Daddy issues...lol

Last edited:
Not one of these actors are any good, it's like they were all 5th or 6th choices

Only thing this show has going for it is there's literally nothing else on TV at the moment

Why you still watching? Plenty of other stuff on tv

Last edited:
Ghost is definitely wilding with angie but this guy Tommy :smh:. Dude going crazy over some cokehead thotty

Last edited:
Not one of these actors are any good, it's like they were all 5th or 6th choices

Only thing this show has going for it is there's literally nothing else on TV at the moment

Im ok with Omari.

Yeah i dont know what to watch after this...True blood is crap now and no more walking dead until october.

True blood is so bad, reminds me of nip/tuck's last days and how over the top it was.

Do you only have one channel?

And no DVR or VOD?

:lol:

Ehhh, the only thing Ray and Olivia share in common is probably their profession...

Oh, and Daddy issues...lol

Sorry to derail OP...last question

What channel/day and time it come on?

There's a thread for it. Sunday 9pm Showtime.

Last edited:

COT DAMN ****** LOVE TO HATE!!!!
Just enjoy it for what it is
It ain't a bad show
The acting needs work but its still serviceable
And it's keeping my attention
They shoulda got a white dude who u could tell
Grew up around black folks
Cause u can tell tommy just seems to be faking it

I didn't get onto this show until the 3rd episode, but I really like it. Sure, the acting could be better, but I'm not really watching it expecting to see the best story and acting.

I feel like they gonna end up having to k!ll Angela. If the cops can clean up the sound from the recordings, she might recognize Tommy's voice on that tape, and they probably say his name on the tape too. But man the amount of simping on that show is unreal .

But damn fake D-wade (aka Shawn ) out here dry snithcing on Ghost . Honestly my theory is Tasha set up 50 cent to get busted so her man can run things on his own , shes the type that will do any & everything for her family .

guess im the only one that enjoys tommy's character..dude brings the lulz

I like him too bro. i mean dudes acting blows, but i'm past judging that now, I'm just rolling with it. I like the show I look forward to it.

Tommie acting has gotten better as the season progressed....I mean he ain't winning an award but it's passable

But he's my fav character so I'm probably being biased lol

Also love the references to ol girl actual singing career
guess im the only one that enjoys tommy's character..dude brings the lulz

I like him too bro. i mean dudes acting blows, but i'm past judging that now, I'm just rolling with it. I like the show I look forward to it.

Tommie that dude :smokin ......his acting has actually gotten better imo

The show is mildly entertaining and Starz plays reruns all day everyday so its hard to miss. I only watch the show because its a mostly minority cast but they really got step it up in all phases outside of character wardrobes and vehicles. Some of the scenes between ghost and angie & Dwade and lil kim are cringe worthy. Hopefully with more seasons the writers progress and actually develop some non cliche story lines

EDIT..

Is Tommy really that lonely that he will let some random thot steal from his homies wife and basicly enable her then let her guilt trip him into telling his biggest secret all in under a minute? Ghost is basicly groomin this guy to take over the operation but he out here snitchin on himself

Ghost over here kissin side chicks in the mouth ib public while takin em to get icecream like theyre in Jr high. My man is turning his back on EVERYTHING in his life for some chick he cant even keep it 100 with.

If those dudes didnt sell drugs this show could be confused for a Tyler Perry production

Last edited:
The show is mildly entertaining and Starz plays reruns all day everyday so its hard to miss. I only watch the show because its a mostly minority cast but they really got step it up in all phases outside of character wardrobes and vehicles. Some of the scenes between ghost and angie & Dwade and lil kim are cringe worthy. Hopefully with more seasons the writers progress and actually develop some non cliche story lines

EDIT..

Is Tommy really that lonely that he will let some random thot steal from his homies wife and basicly enable her then let her guilt trip him into telling his biggest secret all in under a minute? Ghost is basicly groomin this guy to take over the operation but he out here snitchin on himself

Ghost over here kissin side chicks in the mouth ib public while takin em to get icecream like theyre in Jr high. My man is turning his back on EVERYTHING in his life for some chick he cant even keep it 100 with.

If those dudes didnt sell drugs this show could be confused for a Tyler Perry production
That is what gets me. Every week me and wife are waiting for Tasha or someone else to see him standing right on the street walking with Angie in arm and kissing. Dude isn't the least bit discrete about it.

That Tyler Perry line.....*muerte* 
laugh.gif

That is what gets me. Every week me and wife are waiting for Tasha or someone else to see him standing right on the street walking with Angie in arm and kissing. Dude isn't the least bit discrete about it.

That Tyler Perry line.....*muerte* :lol:

Crazy part is ish likes this happens everyday in real life. It's crazy to see people complain about when it's on tv though. These chicks and dudes just ain't giving a damn anymore and this show does a decent job and showing that.

Back
Top Bottom