POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

^ wheres that from. That would be a crazy plot if one of those kids were 50's then i could see her being offed.

he's gonna choose her over the coke. he already wants to wash his hands of it. End of the show, tommy, dead, 50, dead, all other street cats dead or in jail, tasha, dead or in jail, LaLa dead, hopefully, ghost free and with angela.

lmfao. nah not even that simple. kids complicate things.

grandma

he's gonna choose her over the coke. he already wants to wash his hands of it. End of the show, tommy, dead, 50, dead, all other street cats dead or in jail, tasha, dead or in jail, LaLa dead, hopefully, ghost free and with angela.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Heat

oh damn...if it was 50s 0_0....nah...writers arent that good lol. If my dude 50 could sign some monster writers form like dexter or bb, the wire, this show could be a beast.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
tumblr_m9jn28OQVR1rxj7wko1_500.gif

225px-Heatposter.jpg

Good point. But i really think that was just a writer's mistake by not givung any insight where she lived prior to him just showing up. All their meetups have been at hotels or public places. then again for tommy to say that Angela has always been trouble might be a clue too that she has always had an interest in working with the FEDS or them knowing she does.

she not going to choose him over her job.

I think that has more to do with him being head over heels for someone who broke his heart when she left. He probably acted similar when they were younger, putting her before everything. And she left to pursue her own goals anyway without giving him a heads up.

can u change '50Cent' to '50 Cent' in the thread title please?

Idk what to make of it, Sean seems weak but he might be making moves on the low. I really want to know the backstory between Ghost and 50's character. I want to know who set him up. I'm still mad Ghost was slippin out the gate. Kind of disappointing. 

maybe sean set 50 up and dude is really on some keyser sosay **** acting soft and naive but really suge knight

I didn't even peep when Ghost said 50 was coming home to no money, season 2 is about to be good then. 

I took that as meaning they've been off the streets and not operating normally since pink shoes started.

I took that as meaning they've been off the streets and not operating normally since pink shoes started.

nah, if that was the case, he'd still have some dough in savings. She just started her antics recently, but they had been putting in work for ages. Does Fif get a cut from the club too or nah? Is that just ghost's side venture?

^ I'm pretty sure it's just Ghost's dream and apparently it pisses Tasha and Tommy off 
laugh.gif

Sets it up for 50 to come out on some "you owe me" **** and go after a good chunk of everything Ghost has.

^ I'm pretty sure it's just Ghost's dream and apparently it pisses Tasha and Tommy off :lol:

Tommy is the right hand man because hes muscle. He and the camp gives off the vibe that he isnt strong enough to be in charge. (clearly he is too careless)

Tasha is just too greedy and whats the quick money and loves seeing him in a position of power like that.

The writers hit us with the okie doke. The 1st episode had me thinking Ghost some billy bad *** by capping ol dude in his club...come to find out he softer than charmin when a old flame resurface smh.

^ I'm pretty sure it's just Ghost's dream and apparently it pisses Tasha and Tommy off 
laugh.gif

Tommy is the right hand man because hes muscle. He and the camp gives off the vibe that he isnt strong enough to be in charge. (clearly he is too careless)

Tasha is just too greedy and whats the quick money and loves seeing him in a position of power like that.

The writers hit us with the okie doke. The 1st episode had me thinking Ghost some billy bad *** by capping ol dude in his club...come to find out he softer than charmin when a old flame resurface smh.
I'm not a fan of the writing up to this point, and yeah, Tommy and Tasha just prove that they like the street aspect only a couple of episodes back. That alone will cause problems. I've always said Ghost was sloppy. That's a major problem I have with the show. Hopefully the writers can get it together or this show isn't going to go far. 

Who didn't see Kanan orchestrating this entire thing? Ghost has no allies on the street as Tommy is too far gone and he personally did in Rolla. Blood will be shed next week.

Yea guys were calling that early on... Question is... Who is dying next week? Or will they leave us thinking died?

Who didn't see Kanan orchestrating this entire thing? Ghost has no allies on the street as Tommy is too far gone and he personally did in Rolla. Blood will be shed next week.
DAMN MAN U COULDN'T WAIT TILL IT AIRED IN ALL US TIME ZONES??? :smh:

You couldn't wait a few hours? Cats been discussing the show as soon as it ended for weeks now.

Yea guys were calling that early on... Question is... Who is dying next week? Or will they leave us thinking died?
What if each season is based on a different group of people and the different facets of power???
Like next season focus on a prince in power or something
I'm just thinking cause there's not to much substance to expand a few seasons unless next episode is MAJOR

i think SEAN will get murked out on this last episode & ANGELA will find out GHOST real identity...I knew 50 was behind it when i seen him producing the show I mean c'mon ya'll this 50 cent here dude had to incorporate himself on the show sum how....

i think SEAN will get murked out on this last episode & ANGELA will find out GHOST real identity...I knew 50 was behind it when i seen him producing the show I mean c'mon ya'll this 50 cent here dude had to incorporate himself on the show sum how....
Yea I think Sean will be the one to die also. I have a question though...
Did Rolla initially hire the chick for real? I heard her tell 50 that he still owed her 100k. Or was she telling 50 that he still owed her the money?

i bet chick in pink shoes is working for 50. homie is trying to knock out the competition so when that appeal/release comes through he can get right back to the top of the food chain with no hesitation.

ahem.

So Tasha is mad at Ghost for cheating...but had no prob showing the T&A to Sean? Hypocrisy..

Tommy a coke head. smh.

This ***** curtis...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom