POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

They're doing way too much with all the **** Holly "happens" to see/stumble upon.

Agreed. It has to come to a conclusion the next episode. It cannot spill over to next season unresolved.

And chill with the fantasy scenarios. Let the story play out. Ghost nor Kanan are dying the next episode.

I felt that they should have emphasized their relationship more in the past episodes. That was the first time we've heard that Ghost helped Rolla become who he's become. Maybe mention it in the past episode when they were talking about who hit Ruiz. Would've been a more powerful moment rather than just finding out a minute before dude shoots him.

i agree, i was still shocked and hurt lol, just think if their relationship would've been more developed

My guess is Angela thinks Tommy is Ghost, she runs to the real Ghost to tell him, Ghost tells Tommy, then Tommy offs Angela making Ghost flip the F out...

My guess is Angela thinks Tommy is Ghost, she runs to the real Ghost to tell him, Ghost tells Tommy, then Tommy offs Angela making Ghost flip the F out...

doubt that happens. angela hasnt discussed any work issues with ghost thus far. so why all of a sudden why would she tell him if shes any kinda smart and dosent want to blow the case...then again i guess i could see her trying to protect them...who knows.

Mentioning than scene that in the same sentence as Mike and Snoop is an insult :smh:

Rolla didn't even have enough camera time for all this attachment :lol:

Mentioning than scene that in the same sentence as Mike and Snoop is an insult :smh:

Exactly.

The Wire's character relationships actually evolved. As far as Power, all we are really given are snapshots into the characters lives we aren't really seeing anything built up outside of Dwade/Lil kim & Ghost/Angie.

I was excited to see Marlo introduced ,one of the few real actors on the show, only to cringe when hearing his ridiculously corny accent. I was expecting him to say "Right nere the beech, boiiii" at any moment :smh:

Tommy handing Ghost the murder weapon right in front of the broad?? No critique is needed for that garbage.

The Rolla and Ghost scene was so cliche and poorly executed. Its like the writers watched Boardwalk Empire's last scene with Jimmy, Mike and Snoop's scene from The Wire, Shane and Rick's scene from Walking Dead, or any death from Game of Thrones and said "Hey, lets do that on our show!" but forget to actually build the scene to the point where the audience actually cares.

What was with Ghost actin like he was trippin on LSD before pulling the trigger?

Only scenes that showed me the show has some potential was Ghost and Tasha not taking any ish from the white couple and the scene where Tasha asks Ghosts whats wrong while they're laying in bed. One of the few scenes where everything was understood and didn't need to be discussed.

Last edited:
Mentioning than scene that in the same sentence as Mike and Snoop is an insult
mean.gif

Rolla didn't even have enough camera time for all this attachment
laugh.gif
I'm saying.

The episode was GOOD, but as a whole, the show seems rushed and unorganized.

Exactly.

The Wire's character relationships actually evolved. As far as Power, all we are really given are snapshots into the characters lives we aren't really seeing anything built up outside of Dwade/Lil kim & Ghost/Angie.

I was excited to see Marlo introduced ,one of the few real actors on the show, only to cringe when hearing his ridiculously corny accent. I was expecting him to say "Right nere the beech, boiiii" at any moment :smh:

Tommy handing Ghost the murder weapon right in front of the broad?? No critique is needed for that garbage.

The Rolla and Ghost scene was so cliche and poorly executed. Its like the writers watched Boardwalk Empire's last scene with Jimmy, Mike and Snoop's scene from The Wire, Shane and Rick's scene from Walking Dead, or any death from Game of Thrones and said "Hey, lets do that on our show!" but forget to actually build the scene to the point where the audience actually cares.

What was with Ghost actin like he was trippin on LSD before pulling the trigger?

Only scenes that showed me the show has some potential was Ghost and Tasha not taking any ish from the white couple and the scene where Tasha asks Ghosts whats wrong while they're laying in bed. One of the few scenes where everything was understood and didn't need to be discussed.

Agreed.

Episode was better than most, but there's definitely MANY flaws in that ep, and you clearly pointed them out.

I cant be the only one who
roll.gif
when tasha rubbed on ol boy leg and he drove her straight to angela's spot. Dude aint gotta loyal bone in his body.

Tasha gonna let him smell it and then have him kill 50 for a taste next season
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Can't even tell chicks you like Angie more than Tasha, they want to start race wars :lol: :smh:

There's no comparison don't care what race they are. Angie looks over the hill and borderline washed up. Tasha has a better face and body. I'd take Pink Shoes over her ,La La and the boss FBI lady :evil: :nerd:

That can I touch your hair thing is always interesting funny. Back in HS a maybe 2 white chicks ever asked when I had a fro. With my locs black women ask me ALL the time...

idk bra its close tasha is sexy, but when angie said im going to devour you I went into straight beast mode

Tasha>>>> Angie by a mile.

I was glued to the TV hoping one of LaLa's breast came out that robe when they were in the spa

This episode was on point. I had to watch the 50 scene w/ the chick a couple times like damn man. I knew Rolla wasn't that dude man and Ghost didn't even wanna off dude. Ol girl ain't gettin $100K for them bodies she handling for 50. Did anyone else see that 50 was out in the previews of the last episode?

Pink Shoes >>>

She's going to go after Ghost on 50's word one night. Tasha going to be giving Dwade the P in the dark, Pink Shoes gonna think it's Ghost and Pink Shoes gonna kill Dwade by accident.

Fif gonna be mad.
Ghost gonna be mad.
Tommy gonna be Tommy.

Where does all this Rolla love come from he's been on screen for like 20 minutes total.

The Wire.

You saw the Marlo reaction from 30 seconds of screen time... :lol: :smh:

One of the weird effects of good TV shows .... people want Ghost to die essentially because of Game of Thrones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom