POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I think Ghost knows that Kanan is setting him up. That was probably why he got so emotional because the only person he could trust blindly was lying to him. He was hoping Rolla was the one behind the hits so he could still trust Kanan, but that wasn't the case. Rolla had to be killed so Kanan thinks his plan is still working.

IMO next episode will have an assassination attempt on either Ghost or Tommy, but it will be go bad and someone else will get murked.

Haven't seen it yet but Rolla seem like a worthy ally and mostly loyal soldier. If he suspected Kanaan, should've just gathered the troops and went full force. Give a **** who you are, in prison anyone can get got.

I think Ghost knows that Kanan is setting him up. That was probably why he got so emotional because the only person he could trust blindly was lying to him. He was hoping Rolla was the one behind the hits so he could still trust Kanan, but that wasn't the case. Rolla had to be killed so Kanan thinks his plan is still working.

IMO next episode will have an assassination attempt on either Ghost or Tommy, but it will be go bad and someone else will get murked.
ding ding ding yep exactly whats gonna happen..its either going to be Angie, Sean, or Tommy....tasha might mess around and get with kanan out of spite

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] y'all just don't want fif hogging season 2 airtime

I don't either tho

Haven't seen it yet but Rolla seem like a worthy ally and mostly loyal soldier. If he suspected Kanaan, should've just gathered the troops and went full force. Give a **** who you are, in prison anyone can get got.

This is why I think they need to give more details to characters, because Rolla knew Kanaan was the one who sent Ghost .. how? What did Rolla do to Kanaan?

I think Rolla knew Kanan was the only dude that could convince Ghost that Rolla did something he didn't.

Which is why he said something like "What does Kanan have to gain?"

Didn't Ghost and Tommy talk about they shot someone in the leg in the past in this last episode?

I think the show will end with someone being shot, but we do not know who it is. I think it will either be Sean or Pink Shoes. Ghost and Kanan are not dying yet. They are going to let their interaction outside of jail build before something like that happens.

Kanan telling Pink Shoes to make sure his son does not get caught up in the crossfire and is safe.....this makes me think he will def be in the crossfire and get shot or something.

Angie thinks Tommy is Ghost and she is going to tell the real Ghost because she thinks he "changed" and is a "good guy" and tell him how he shouldn't hang with him anymore.

Also, remember how everyone is talking on the show about how Angie broke Ghost's heart when she left the last time? Now she is going to have to go to Detroit because they are shutting the case down in NY. She is going to break his heart again....will this cause Ghost to break and become the "old Ghost" that Tasha and Tommy want to come back perhaps?

They definitely have a variety of angles that they can come from for this finale. This Saturday can't come soon enough.

I swear I heard they shutting the case down cause they got a higher up guy who is about to start snitching

I swear I heard they shutting the case down cause they got a higher up guy who is about to start snitching

Clean your ears bro :lol:. If they had a snitch, Angie and her team wouldn't have been gung ho about trying to find out who Ghost is, his involvement with Rojas and running over to Rolla's place.

The last episode stated the FBI are going to potentially shut the case down because a unit in California was very close to linking Lobos with drugs and may possibly have him under arrest by the end of the week. Her male boss and her female boss were encouraging Angie to try to get something done before then or else they were shutting down the NY squad and that's why they offered her Detroit.

Last edited:
Clean your ears bro :lol:. If they had a snitch, Angie and her team wouldn't have been gung ho about trying to find out who Ghost is, his involvement with Rojas and running over to Rolla's place.

noo.... actually they did say they have a potential snitch

hopefully kaanan dies

He won't, and if the writers are smart they will bring this into season 2. It would suck for them to kill him off, right when his character is getting interesting. Too many unanswered questions. Who set him up and why? I thought it was Ghost, but after the last episode I don't believe it to be him. The next question is why is he going afer Ghost? We need the answers.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] y'all just don't want fif hogging season 2 airtime

I don't either tho
:lol: I was with you guys until the last ep. Good to know he is as big a troll in character as he is in real life.

I think Rolla knew Kanan was the only dude that could convince Ghost that Rolla did something he didn't.

Which is why he said something like "What does Kanan have to gain?"

True

I think I heard that also, but it has nothing to do with Ghost and NY. Whatever info they are getting, it is to help the LA branch.

The last episode stated the FBI are going to potentially shut the case down because a unit in California was very close to linking Lobos with drugs and may possibly have him under arrest by the end of the week. Her male boss and her female boss were encouraging Angie to try to get something done before then or else they were shutting down the NY squad and that's why they offered her Detroit.

Yup

The snitch is from the LA location, it has nothing to do with Angie and NY based squad. This is why they are shutting **** down in NY, LA is making progress to potentially arrest Lobos, while NY in their eyes is doing nothing.

Clean your ears bro
laugh.gif
. If they had a snitch, Angie and her team wouldn't have been gung ho about trying to find out who Ghost is, his involvement with Rojas and running over to Rolla's place.
They are eager to bring down Ghost and Lobos cause they want the credit, the spanish agent said he been on this case too long for it to go to someone else

Back
Top Bottom