POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

dumb question but are they really doing it...? lol
Yeah that was a dumb question........
Are they :nerd:
I know I woulda let it slip into Angie and Tasha
Aye @SoleWoman what u look like :nerd:?????

:lol: No shame.

Where does all this Rolla love come from he's been on screen for like 20 minutes total.

Really I think people are rooting for Ghost and seeing Ghost in tears about killing dude shows how close they were. If Ghost had just walked in shot him and bounced people wouldn't care about Rolla.

Last edited:
I guess I'm the only person who didn't like Marlo in the wire
I wish dude woulda got murked

Hes one of my top 5 HBO characters for the simple fact he beat the system.:smokin
And the women on this show almost make Power unwatchable.

Last edited:
Why even parallel this show with the wire. :smh:

Either like or dislike the show and keep it moving. Y'all wannabe critics are some annoying *** *****.

No **** it ain't the wire but the show is still entertaining in its on right

We are all wanna be critics though.
If you've ever give an assessment of a movie, you are we are us.

Why even parallel this show with the wire. mean.gif

Any show dealing with drugs will get compared to the wire.

Either like or dislike the show and keep it moving.

Won't happen. Dudes will complain about this or that and tune in every week. I see it in pretty much every tv show thread I visit

We are all wanna be critics though.
If you've ever give an assessment of a movie, you are we are us.

Nah there's a difference some discuss/debate others pick things apart and take screen shots...

Last edited:
Too many manipulative women in this show somebody gotta catch the fade. Hopin it's Tommy's girl, her character aint strong enough to survive all the stuff she happens to see.

Maybe I missed it in a previous episode...but what exactly does Ghost think Angela does for a living?

what episode did she say that

It was the same ep she met Jaime in the club I think. The following ep is when the girl OD'd in the club and she had to visit the hospital w/ the lawyer advice. Should be ep 2 or 3 probably

Last edited:
Any show dealing with drugs will get compared to the wire.
Won't happen. Dudes will complain about this or that and tune in every week. I see it in pretty much every tv show thread I visit
Nah there's a difference some discuss/debate others pick things apart and take screen shots...
mad.gif

You can't cook without heat!

laugh.gif

Yea I remember the "fake money" post. Dude was going in on the critique.
I liked that dude though, the poster.

Last edited:
Tommy handing Ghost the murder weapon right in front of the broad?? No critique is needed for that garbage.

i think you missed the emphasis of his coke binging, and her manipulating him into thinking he can trust her regardless of anything
its not like she didn't know, he just told her he was a big time drug dealer
plus he "thought" she was sleep, ghost even said something like really while she is right there?
thus he felt comfortable enough to take the gun while she was over there "out cold"

Last edited:
Either way these dudes conducting business like they just got in the game
So many dumb moves
Real talk I'm kinda upset this show going off next week
Only show I watch on Saturdays

I didn't realize next week was the finale. I was thinking it was ten episodes in the season.

It seems like things will be really open ended for season two.

Back
Top Bottom