POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Did anyone hear that weird voice Zeke was using when talking to Monet at the house? He was making faces like he was acting with all his might but the delivery wasn’t as strong as he felt he was doing it :lol:
Yo bro is an idiot I was like wtf is actually going on here.

Idk if it’s cause his name but he gave me Zion vibes, except this dude just coming off as an idiot.

If the cop that Cane killed gets more exposure than when Alicia Jimenez was kidnapped and killed then that’s just foolish.

Like someone said, how is it that your family is doing all the reups and meetings. Tommy was either doing it or had Dre doing it under him, not the distro themselves. Cane got the muscle and network to be like Tommy but doesn’t have the smarts like Ghost which Tariq clearly has now. If they turn this into that where they both start working together then I’ll be pissed.

My first glimpse of this show is a ***** hold on somebody head and bodies being chopped up :lol:

-Hey, did I miss that they had previously mentioned that the professor was a former prosecutor? Seems like that just came out of the blue.

-Laz bulking up, getting ready for that Ray Lewis biopic.

-They were definitely copying Breaking Bad in this episode (Go watch 'Your Honor' guys!)

-Dru:

Am I wrong here?
Cain=Sonny
Dru=Michael
Diana=Fredo

artworks-000603838384-62sbzq-t500x500.jpg

4rrm5a.gif

Last edited:
I guess this the reason they kept Zekes lines to a minimum this whole time 😂.

I think they must have told him to speak as if he was scared/emotional in the moment. Came out terrible though.

I think he plays the socially awkward basketball player alright.

Zekes hair/whole head is so weird looking.

Hes a 6’3 PF, from Alabama....but supposed to be from Queens. Who looks like he’s 28 years old. And is terrible at hooping :smh: :lol:

The action scene where he was in the layup line....REALLY bothered me. Like, they couldn’t have gotten a ***** who can actually dribble and finish at a middle school level?

Should’ve got Frequency Vibrations from NBA 2K16 & Insecure :lol:

D812A74E-E226-4D43-A098-8DC7EA874427.jpeg

2C43F659-561C-41F3-BA49-64524C839E22.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom