POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Did y’all know Cane’s name is Lorenzo Tejada Jr.???? Apparently his name is Cane after Hurricane cause he was a badass kid???
D73AB588-E860-4511-AF3B-D098C398677A.jpeg

How are the names on the show even going to be confusing? :lol: It honestly makes the drastic complexion difference between him and his pops more annoying/puzzling now

Also, that’s not anything for the last episode apparently Courtney Kemp said it in an Instagram Q&A earlier this week. I guess earlier in the season when Tariq was researching the Tejada’s, Lorenzo Tejada Jr was one ol the names, aka Cane.

Stopped what I was doing to see if the new episode was up and it is on the East Coast. Bout to watch now. And there’s a N for Nudity :pimp:

Professor Reynolds :wow: Could you imagine if all this violence actually occurred on campus at an Ivy League school (which they claim Stansfield is) :lol:

Last edited:
A lot to uncover in this episode

reek couldn’t do no wrong

tommy still wanted to merk Tasha

reek on the stand .... controlling the situation

reek merking people

tommy visiting cash 😂😂😂

Mary j killing people and hand the burner on tommy lol

imagine saxe had a sex scene 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Bobby brown and reek bout to be the 2021 ghost and knan

zeek gotta be the worst actor on the show

Reek stays not catching Ls. It’s annoying tbh :lol:

Reek catching that body :wow:

Zeke is by far the worst actor on the show and I don’t think it’s close.I can’t tell if that’s actually how he is or he’s attempting to play “the dumb jock” role.

Monet is pretty bad too. Always yelling and angry at someone. I can’t recall if she’s ever been happy a single moment. Even when she just got done getting dicked down by Ramirez :lol:

Going to be interesting to see what happens next season with dealing. Campus is going to be entirely too hot but #BecausePower I’m sure they won’t act like there wasn’t just a murder on campus and a murder of a professor

What was the email Professor Milgram got that she was smiling about?

Can Tommy get a less conspicuous car in LA.
At the end of Power did he leave for Cali? If so, when would he have gotten back....with his car? Like he drove back across the country in his vintage car to kill Tasha instead of flying like a normal person? Where did the early 2010s BMW 3-Series come from? I guess he’s driving back to Cali?

The logistics of the Tommy cameo are definitely #BecausePower

The dummy murdered HIS OWN FATHER but sure "let's go Tariq, the family is waiting...."
He turned on his OWN GODFATHER but sure "let's go Tariq, the family is waiting..."
He let* his OWN MOTHER rot in jail but sure "let's go Tariq, the family is waiting."

WUT?!?

Not even Ghost was this good at getting everyone to do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. Dummy just lying and killing for sport.

I want these 10 hours of my life back

At the end of Power did he leave for Cali? If so, when would he have gotten back....with his car? Like he drove back across the country in his vintage car to kill Tasha instead of flying like a normal person? Where did the early 2010s BMW 3-Series come from? I guess he’s driving back to Cali?

The logistics of the Tommy cameo are definitely #BecausePower
He got his car back from his mother they said. But the fact Monet doesn’t know who Tommy is after running New York with Ghost is still mind boggling since Tommy was the one always seen.

This episode did give me original Power vibes but when you see Waterhead making all the plays you come back to reality. Tasha scenes were honestly trash, glad they got professor corny outta here, zeke needs to get got next, I called it on waterhead and cane being buddy buddy and we got to see baby girl in 3 episodes this season (is that a record?).

I don’t feel as bad watching this like I did that last season of The Chi

Back
Top Bottom