POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

If you have a iPad/iPhone/MacBook and a smart tv, just play the episode on your device and it'll give you the option to air play it on your TV.

The option will be right next to the volume line thingy

:frown: no smart TV here
Guess imma just suck that **** up and watch it on my 13" macbook :lol:

That episode was definitely something serious
Things are heating up and a lot of seeds being planted in that episode.
Things are gonna blow up soon

Not really a spoiler below, just my opinion on how I feel about a certain character
I hate Shawn. He's my least fave character now. I want to see Ghost pump a whole clip into him :lol:

Last edited:
That damn Angie. How long before he catches on?

He almost had her in the palm of his hands.

Even though Tommy was gone off that nose candy, his thinking was on point!

I was praying he snatched the phone from Shawn in time. That ***** Tasha so dirty for what she is doing.

The promo for next week setting up some big problems.

Oh and the outro :smokin That's ole boy Dre. He signed with G unit last month.

Last edited:
Good set up episode. When will Ghost learn that the women in his life aren't stupid? Stop taking these women's intelligence for granted, man.

And Shawn can get the **** outta here, Tosha is gon have that boy so caught up :lol:

Yall gotta use them spoiler alerts fam lol

Shawn gets on my nerves each and every episode. Son is acting like a love drunk teenager :lol: :smh: he's too big for that

Yall gotta use them spoiler alerts fam lol

Shawn gets on my nerves each and every episode. Son is acting like a love drunk teenager
laugh.gif
mean.gif
he's too big for that
Shawn gettin that shower box now he's gettin more of Tasha P than Ghost now 
roll.gif

I haven't seen this weeks episode yet..but Like I said last week, I think ya'll better get ready to see Sean (with Tasha pulling the strings) getting ready to make a real push for the throne..

Dudes still talking about use spoilers?

AVOID THE DAMN THREAD, You know by now dudes watch and post about it early! It's not hard.

This damn episode. Angela :smh:

And man why are dudes taking this show so literal on every detail. " I researched nightclubs and man this show is blah blah blah!" Bruh chill it's just TV

Last edited:
Ughhh I really hate that boy Sean, yo

Ghost should've rocked son in the mouth when he caught him giggling like a school girl on the phone.

This ***** Sean wanna walk up in the dope spot like he's a macho macho man, if he wasn't Kanaans son, Dre would've emptied a full clip in him

I'm starting to like Dre now. I can see him doing something to gain our respect. And Lobos needs to stop being a hot boy. Rolling through these streets in a G wagon he's a walking target

Dre is the best actor on this show lol his character fits him perfect.

But yo that shower sex scene was cringeworthy man.

Dudes still talking about use spoilers?

AVOID THE DAMN THREAD, You know by now dudes watch and post about it early! It's not hard.

This damn episode. Angela :smh:

And man why are dudes taking this show so literal on every detail. " I researched nightclubs and man this show is blah blah blah!" Bruh chill it's just TV

Lmao I got chewed out about something so small last week. I mean I agree completely avoid the thread. It's dead all week anyway avoid it until you watch.

Def should avoid the thread, but has being considerate become such a burden? I saw dudes calling people idiots for coming in the thread to spoilers before the official air date. Just says something about society, we'd rather trade barbs than chill for a bit. Carry on though, don't mind me.

I make sure to put everything in spoilers, even if it's nothing major. Once 10:10 hits, it's over for that :lol:

Bruh.. This show off the meat rack.

- Tasha told Ghost to keep hitting Angela but she got herself with Sean. Sean ol lucky *** _. He got some Honey Nut Cheerios and some Chocolate Coco Puffs.

- 50's man making deals behind his back. :nerd:

- I knew that broad wasn't getting on the train. Too late for Tommy now.

:lol:

All that hood talk **** went out the window, when Tommy was cursing out Holly, my man went straight white boy crazy on her, calling her all sorts of ***** and ****** and *******. We were rolling. :lol:

Dude sounded like Eminem going off on Kim. :lol:

Y'all really feeling Grandma like that. :lol: I like older women but that's way past my limit.

Last edited:
Pretty good episode 
laugh.gif
 Shawn barging in on Dre and his boy. The streets aint in Shawn 

Yooo Angie put that spanish fye p**** on Ghost till he tapped right out. He ain't even see her sneaky *** goin thru his phone :lol:

Its ironic that Ghost got on Shawn's case about his phone, yet he leaves his phone out in the open for Angela to clone...

Or maybe that was the plan :nerd:

And Tommy is hooked on that white girl and I ain't talkin about Holly :smh:

Back
Top Bottom