POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Yooo Angie put that spanish fye p**** on Ghost till he tapped right out. He ain't even see her sneaky *** goin thru his phone
laugh.gif

Its ironic that Ghost got on Shawn's case about his phone, yet he leaves his phone out in the open for Angela to clone...

Or maybe that was the plan
nerd.gif

And Tommy is hooked on that white girl and I ain't talkin about Holly
mean.gif
That would be a bad plan unless he has multiple copies of his SIM card. Makes a burner phone ineffective because they'll still have all of his conversations and texts. 

Dre's crew doesn't respect Shawn despite Kanan being down and Ghost is somewhat on to him. I don't think he makes out of this season. He's on too many peoples bad side.

The dude Dre ain't even loyal to 50. He put the spotlight on Sean and made Ghost think Sean is telling 50 everything. Dre's playing every side. I'm tryna figure out if he was being real when he was telling Ghost about his daughter and wanting a better life or if he was just telling him some BS.

I have no clue how this season will end

But I don't think ghost is dumb enough to leave his phone out in the open

The dude Dre ain't even loyal to 50. He put the spotlight on Sean and made Ghost think Sean is telling 50 everything. Dre's playing every side. I'm tryna figure out if he was being real when he was telling Ghost about his daughter and wanting a better life or if he was just telling him some BS.
Right. He's going to create a situation between Kanan, the Soldado Nation and Ghost the way he's pulling everyone's strings. The latter may or may not be true given the way he's manipulated everyone.

Really good episode :pimp:

When Shawn went to the spot to see Dre :rofl: :rofl:

Cat's are definitely testing Dre loyalty to Kanan first Ruiz and now Ghost :smh:

Angela needs to cool out :lol:

Last edited:
So is this gonna devolve into Ghost taking the L forever and Angie coming out winning?

Shawn giggling on the phone though =
laugh.gif

What's the name of that 50 cent song they played at the end :nerd:

Damn man this ***** ghost stay slipping
Why would u allow ur phone to get snatched while u sleep

so who is lobos' "little bird" that feeds him information that he was referring to when he touched down ... or did i hear that wrong?

Yooo Angie put that spanish fye p**** on Ghost till he tapped right out. He ain't even see her sneaky *** goin thru his phone :lol:

Its ironic that Ghost got on Shawn's case about his phone, yet he leaves his phone out in the open for Angela to clone...

Or maybe that was the plan :nerd:

And Tommy is hooked on that white girl and I ain't talkin about Holly :smh:
That would be a bad plan unless he has multiple copies of his SIM card. Makes a burner phone ineffective because they'll still have all of his conversations and texts. 

Dre's crew doesn't respect Shawn despite Kanan being down and Ghost is somewhat on to him. I don't think he makes out of this season. He's on too many peoples bad side.
Good
ol snake in the grass disloyal *** *****
Hope him and Tasha get one through the temple

so who is lobos' "little bird" that feeds him information that he was referring to when he touched down ... or did i hear that wrong?
Mannnn, it's the yeyo talking to him :lol:
Lobos is in love with the coco

And I can see Ruiz doing some real snake **** :lol:
I feel like when Ruiz was feeding his snake, and ghost said "it's not the snakes I have a problem with, it's the rats" that was a foreshadow...Ruiz is up to something

And let me reiterate how much I hate Sean. I want to see him with at least 16 bullet holes in his overcoat. And that's just a MINIMUM

Ghost 150% left his phone out on purpose.
Tommy may be on that nose candy but dude continues to make the right moves. Reckless my ***, he's saving the hustle every episode.

Season 3 will be Sean/Kanan/Tosha vs Ghost.
Tosha will be still be down with Ghost but the role she has Him playing right now with Angela, she will be playing with Sean.

Ghost will finish the season with his club back and "legit" again but his street empire will be folding with Lobos and Kanan teaming up.
No way 50 is out of the picture without good reason.

And yea, I took you spoiler bunnies advice and just stayed out of the thread, thanks for ruining the pre-show Saturday talk, yall won, you damn losers

Last edited:
I agree with ya'll. Angela ain't winning that easily and writers of the show wouldn't be that lazy.

Watch we'll find out ghost knew what she was doing with the phone all along.

Feel like there's some importance behind Angie tellin Ghost that who she really want is Lobos not Tommy

I'm really starting to think Kanan is gonna somehow take the L as ghost... And Lobos is gonna go down too because he's being reckless right now... Plus they've been building up Lobos coming for a couple episodes now... Something is definitely going to happen.

Never know since he's been overseas hiding his assets. Doubtful though.

That look Ghost gave Dre when Dre said he wasn't from the hood no more though. Boy cut that off real quick.

He gave Tommy a similar look when Tommy was getting hype on him last season.

Ready to see Ghost do work with these like Hercules.

Just noticed the laundromat scene, where they loaded up the van with the bags, was filmed by my crib in BK.

And that scene where Tommy kicks the chicks out, gives one the dog, then gets the dog back, and kicks them out again was comedy :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom