POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

this ep made me so angry. not like it being bad, just as a fan, the events that happened. Tariq pissed me off. Dre has me hot. Sandoval a bags of limp meats. wife and the lawyer had me swinging like cuba in boyz. tonights ep got me ready for murder 1

tasha getting the law dropped on her.

3lw byke.

reek loving that dirty sprite.

tommy the realest dude in this show.

dis dude sandoval works fast.

dat 007 golden gun.

proctor in shambles.

If he was gonna rip the tat off Julio, that Toros lobos guy should've called & reported a dead animal at that warehouse. Can't believe he was that lazy :lol:

I held out hope that there was gonna be a curveball with Teresi :smh: Lazy *** writing.

Ghost: "Where's the body?"

Tommy: "Proctor took care of it."

G: "Where's the tape?"

T: "Proctor took care of it."

G: Wtf

:rofl:

Tariq still being a little *****, pissing me off lol

I swear if he don't get murked off soon..

You mean to tell me they left Julio's body AND his car there for anyone to find? Okay :lol: almost fell asleep halfway through this episode

IMG_0748.GIF
IMG_0749.GIF
IMG_0747.GIF

The show must die.
This has got to be the worst season yet for power. Tommy didn't even stress ghost about killing his mans in the stash house.

I think Tommy kinda understood the gravity of the Kanan situation and how things played out in the stash house. He did tell Ghost "even with all that, if you were anybody else you would be dead right now." You know they weren't gonna butt heads after everything else that has gone down.

Why isn't Lobos men and the rest of his cartel still putting up a fight against the Jimenez?

Man when they killed dude sniffing the coke I was lost af I thought I changed the channel or something :lol: No idea who these fools are beside the card but still

The way these kids talk to their parents is annoying. My mom would slap me in the head if I ever said "TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON, I'M WAITING"

I also think starz cutting down the episodes is affecting storyline. Also think 50 recognizes that and probably why he brought it up recently.

I can't even fault Tasha for bussing it open :lol: they not really together that's that country club marriage. Plus Ghost gonna try to get savage earlier talking about he didn't leave his family he left her :smh: for weak *** Angela :smh::smh::smh::smh:. But Silver was a terrible decision.

Hope my boy Proctor/Turtle doesn't go down tho :smh: and he got his daughter to look after.

Also this is my weekly Dre is ***** comment.

And the Tariq storyline is hopefully over this season. He either dies or his sister does and he finally gets outta his lean fiend/emo phase

Why wont tariq just go with rainas plan and go to choate rosemary or some other boarding school. Shes smart and realize they could lose the penthouse and lavisg life

Back
Top Bottom