Promiscuous girls with awesome personalities. Vol. Would you wife?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

There's a huge difference between being a ho and being sexually active. And believe it or not, woman enjoy sex just as much as men do and if you don't believe me then you weren't giving it to your girl right.

/thread

I asked this question on Twitter for men's opinions in what in what they think is the difference between a woman who has innocent casual sex and being a shameless !!$@$. One guy tweeted back that innocent casual sex is usually set up and more recurrent with a certain someone and whoring around is more like having sex with many many different people every other weekend.

I also asked that if a girl is single, with no boyfriend, and she wants to have sex and wants to with no strings attached, so she should only have sex under circumstances of being in a relationship?
From MY personal experience I have found that most non-hoish women who engaged in no strings sex approach in one of two ways. They almost always have sex with an ex or they seek out someone they've known personally for awhile that always peeked their interest. And for me, either situation is fine. Then again, I'm almost 30 and view life differently than most 16 year olds on this board.
peeked their interest?

peek (pēk)
intr.v. peeked , peek·ing , peeks

1. To glance quickly.

2. To look or peer furtively, as from a place of concealment.

3. To be only partially visible, as if peering or emerging from hiding: Tiny crocuses peeked through the snow.
n. A brief or furtive look.
Actually since you are being picky, it's "piqued".

pique (p
emacr.gif
k)
n.
A state of vexation caused by a perceived slight or indignity; a feeling of wounded pride.

tr.v. piqued, piqu·ing, piques
1. To cause to feel resentment or indignation.

2. To provoke; arouse: The portrait piqued her curiosity.

3. To pride (oneself): He piqued himself on his stylish attire.

Anyway, back on topic...if you are a dude that is too insecure, or paranoid stay away from women that have a sexual history that is unsettling to you...which like Dirty stated is any woman who isn't a virgin by NT's standards. Honestly though most women will alter what they tell you as far as how many dudes they screwed because of that reason alone.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

There's a huge difference between being a ho and being sexually active. And believe it or not, woman enjoy sex just as much as men do and if you don't believe me then you weren't giving it to your girl right.

/thread

I asked this question on Twitter for men's opinions in what in what they think is the difference between a woman who has innocent casual sex and being a shameless !!$@$. One guy tweeted back that innocent casual sex is usually set up and more recurrent with a certain someone and whoring around is more like having sex with many many different people every other weekend. 

I also asked that if a girl is single, with no boyfriend, and she wants to have sex and wants to with no strings attached, so she should only have sex under circumstances of being in a relationship?

From MY personal experience I have found that most non-hoish women who engaged in no strings sex approach in one of two ways. They almost always have sex with an ex or they seek out someone they've known personally for awhile that always peeked their interest. And for me, either situation is fine. Then again, I'm almost 30 and view life differently than most 16 year olds on this board.
peeked their interest?  

peek  (pēk)  
intr.v. peeked , peek·ing , peeks

1. To glance quickly.

2. To look or peer furtively, as from a place of concealment.

3. To be only partially visible, as if peering or emerging from hiding: Tiny crocuses peeked through the snow.
n. A brief or furtive look.

Thanks

as long as she is clean all the shots she has taken to the face dont matter, her rep for being easy doesnt matter, and your rep for wifing a ho dont matter

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^....or guilt.

Not so much guilt. People always try to make this a gender thing. Well it is a gender issue but more specifically like this. PEOPLE like to have sex...sometimes PEOPLE like variety...just that for dudes variety is not looked down on as much as females. So in order for females to experience variety without being labeled a +$%#@, they usually try to be more discreet AND/OR are not so honest about how many men they screwed.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

^....or guilt.

Not so much guilt. People always try to make this a gender thing. Well it is a gender issue but more specifically like this. PEOPLE like to have sex...sometimes PEOPLE like variety...just that for dudes variety is not looked down on as much as females. So in order for females to experience variety without being labeled a +$%#@, they usually try to be more discreet AND/OR are not so honest about how many men they screwed.
That's where the rule comes into play.  For guys you take the number of partners they claim and half rounding down.  For girls you take the number of partners they claim and double rounding up.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Who cares how many people she's slept with as long as she's clean and will stick with you from here on out?
even if she slept with 100+ people?
Don't care.

Like I said, for me, it's who she slept with, not how many.

alien.gif

And a double
alien.gif
to anyone that's co-signing this nonsense.

smh.gif

I really don't think its a bad thing but the only thing experience has taught me its that most girls that sleep around on the regular aren't very good in relationships. There is a reason why they do this they like attention or like guys to lust over them. That usually doesn't translate into relationships.

But if the timing is right and she is actually ready to settle down it can work for sure.

personally i would def wife if i thought it would work. Personality >>>>> and "been around" usually means good in bed so who cares what other people think. Your looking at good sex and some one you genuinely get along with....sounds like win-win

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

^....or guilt.

That's where the rule comes into play.  For guys you take the number of partners they claim and half rounding down.  For girls you take the number of partners they claim and double rounding up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yes I have heard that before, still funny everytime I hear it.

And 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the thread title...

OP, "promiscuous girl" and "wifing" should never be on the same side of the equation. That goes for both men and women.

Have some respect for yourself.

There are many single, non promiscuous, women walking past you everyday who possess all the qualities that is to be desired in women. Aim for them...don't just settle for some cheap floozie who just gamed you up real good. Ohh and trust me, the girl in question has gamed you up.

Chances are, if she's been around the block, she's learned a few tricks--here and there--that she will use to ensnare "love-thirsty" dudes. This will usually occur after she's realized that she's been nothing but a sex-tool, and now, desiring to salvage whatever little piece of dignity she has left, she'll opt for being "wifey" material with the aforementioned "love-thirsty" dude, who unfortunately enough, doesn't know any better.

Kellz comes to mind. I'm sure her baby-daddy thinks she has a great personality too...
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by Carver

Can't turn a ho into a housewife.
theres a ho in every housewife
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ZING![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And with that being said, every chick has a bit of $$#* in them. It is what it is.[/color]

Haven't read anything in this thread but I have had the funnest times with friends that are girls who I hang with when we want to party and just have a good time.

I would never wife them though. The one time I thought about doing it to this girl who I thought might be an exception to the rule was at the time still bangin' her ex (I found this out during my contemplation period). Well she thought we would be going for real then I hit her with the "Nah" curve.

Since then she's been extremely bitter towards me. Although one time she tried to get extra close when she was faded at a get together.
laugh.gif

Long story short...stay friends with these girls but never wife. They'll keep you hydrated while finding that right girl so you have the chance to get her since you arn't thirsty. Make sense?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

And 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the thread title...

OP, "promiscuous girl" and "wifing" should never be on the same side of the equation. That goes for both men and women.

Have some respect for yourself.

There are many single, non promiscuous, women walking past you everyday who possess all the qualities that is to be desired in women. Aim for them...don't just settle for some cheap floozie who just gamed you up real good. Ohh and trust me, the girl in question has gamed you up.

Chances are, if she's been around the block, she's learned a few tricks--here and there--that she will use to ensnare "love-thirsty" dudes. This will usually occur after she's realized that she's been nothing but a sex-tool, and now, desiring to salvage whatever little piece of dignity she has left, she'll opt for being "wifey" material with the aforementioned "love-thirsty" dude, who unfortunately enough, doesn't know any better.

Kellz comes to mind. I'm sure her baby-daddy thinks she has a great personality too...
eyes.gif
grin.gif

I don't think it comes down to having respect for yourself in this circumstance. I'd understand if I gave it like an ultimatum (e.g. Would you wife a ho or remain single for the rest of your life,) but in my situation, the girl described gets along with me the best, which is why I made this thread to see what other people thought. It's not about possessing qualities that are desirable in women. It's about possessing qualities that will keep you interested in months/years/decades down the line. Any girl can make you laugh once in a while, or cook you breakfast. But it takes a special girl that can make you laugh when you're at your worst, or make you your favorite meal when she can tell you're exhausted and need a pick-me-up.

You act as if single, promiscuous women are everywhere now a days. Sadly to say, they aren't. They may seem that way, but you'd be surprised about how low key some girls are about their sex life. I know girls who act like the perfect little angels on campus and on the weekends travel across state lines to party. (Anyone who goes to school in Minnesota knows about those girls who go to Stout every weekend,
roll.gif
). I think from your perspective, you're making it seem like girls who act upon their sexual impulses are simply sluts, and don't deserve the time of day. Like it or not, most females like sex just as much as males. A majority of them simply choose not to place it as a priority above other things in life. And the girls you know that portray that innocence act probably aren't at all. And, I mean, when it comes to girls like Kellz...if dude is happy, more power to him. I couldn't ever condone a girl who openly admits to being ran down and flaunts that fact, but if she makes him happy, I ain't mad at him.

The Love Below - Where Are My Panties. DF.
roll.gif

As far as having game ran on me,
laugh.gif
. Maybe I didn't portray how close of friends me and this girl are, but I know when she's running game, and she definitely did. But I ain't mad, and it certainly won't effect my decision.

@MyT, elaborate?

Back
Top Bottom