Props to my fellow Black people that use "Big words" and all, but...

^
eek.gif
indubitably

This isn't an insult, but I read the title and knew you made this thread
laugh.gif

I don't have a problem with Clyde in particular, sometimes it sounds forced and doesn't fit within the flow of a basketball game. I personally like it because it gives his broadcasts a unique style, and I don't see it as him trying to impress or act "our of character", I think that's his style.

laugh.gif

I don't have a problem with Clyde in particular, sometimes it sounds forced and doesn't fit within the flow of a basketball game. I personally like it because it gives his broadcasts a unique style, and I don't see it as him trying to impress or act "our of character", I think that's his style.

ATGD7154xBBxMZ said:
You seriously thought that was just a black thing? Seriously? How much thought did you even give that issue?

I'm not mad. Your ignorance is just appalling.[/quote]

Really? Is it that serious?? It's jokes
indifferent.gif

And yeah dude may know his vocab but the average viewer may have no clue what he's saying
indifferent.gif

ATGD7154xBBxMZ said:
You seriously thought that was just a black thing? Seriously? How much thought did you even give that issue?

indifferent.gif

And yeah dude may know his vocab but the average viewer may have no clue what he's saying
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm not mad. Your ignorance is just appalling.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY??!?!

Nah...

But the only fair way to make this thread without coming off racist or offensive was to make it about a Black person, being a Black wordsmith myself and all.  It seems you're the one taking this thread a little bit too seriously. I'm just being tongue-in-cheek as is par usual for this course. So yeah...  I was just making an observation... albeit.. with a slightly charged approach to the issue. Nevertheless, it was merely an observation. Comment...or don't. But crying about it does what again??

I'm not ignorant.. just offensive. Deal with it.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm not mad. Your ignorance is just appalling.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY??!?!

Nah...

But the only fair way to make this thread without coming off racist or offensive was to make it about a Black person, being a Black wordsmith myself and all.  It seems you're the one taking this thread a little bit too seriously. I'm just being tongue-in-cheek as is par usual for this course. So yeah...  I was just making an observation... albeit.. with a slightly charged approach to the issue. Nevertheless, it was merely an observation. Comment...or don't. But crying about it does what again??

I'm not ignorant.. just offensive. Deal with it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

I had to man
grin.gif
.... dude's on TV making me sound like a rank amateur
mad.gif
grin.gif

Oh it's jokes?

Let me edit my reply to "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"
This guy...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

I had to man
grin.gif
.... dude's on TV making me sound like a rank amateur
mad.gif
grin.gif

Oh it's jokes?

Let me edit my reply to "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"
This guy...
30t6p3b.gif

I suppose you singled out black people because it is uncharacteristic for them to have an extended vocabulary. Am I right or am I right?

I suppose you singled out black people because it is uncharacteristic for them to have an extended vocabulary. Am I right or am I right?

Originally Posted by NooEra

ATGD7154xBBxMZ said:

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Whose fault is that?

Originally Posted by NooEra

ATGD7154xBBxMZ said:

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Whose fault is that?

Should he be like

"Damnnnnn this dude is droppin dimes on the court my dude"

"Pass G the ball hes on fire, word cuz"

"Mannnn, you know home boy is bout to get some tail tonight after all these points he made, word to yo momma G"

Should he be like

"Mannnn, you know home boy is bout to get some tail tonight after all these points he made, word to yo momma G"

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Should he be like

Sneak racism?

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Should he be like

Sneak racism?

Back
Top Bottom