Pusha T ft. Jay Z - Drug Dealer's Anonymous

So point being, outside of ag Pusha's albums are better than post retirement hov. Now if we dig back further, sure he wins the battle but that's not the argument.

Im a huge Jay fan but that's true. Pusha's last 2 projects have been better than Jay and Kanye's last 2.

Wtt count?

I can give y'all, assus, flop, and MCHG.. However I can't give y'all BP3 :smh: Who gon run this town tonight

Even MCHG had the better songs though, just the overall album was disappointing

Last edited:
Pusha solo albums> everything post retirement hov besides ag

Stop :lol:

Nevermind we hate HOV and love push on here, y'all got it

Im a huge Jay fan but that's true. Pusha's last 2 projects have been better than Jay and Kanye's last 2.

In other words as the saying goes....."if a tree falls in the woods and NOBODY hears it......does it make a sound?" In Pusha's case the answer would be a resounding NO.

:lol:

Go to the Kanye thread.

Wtt count?

I can give y'all, assus, flop, and MCHG.. However I can't give y'all BP3 :smh: Who gon run this town tonight

Even MCHG had the better songs though, just the overall album was disappointing

I don't count that as Jay solo album. Real good album but it's Jay and Kanye album.

In other words as the saying goes....."if a tree falls in the woods and NOBODY hears it......does it make a sound?" In Pusha's case the answer would be a resounding NO.

:lol: And with all that said Pusha's last 2 projects have still been better.

Per numbers drakes on par to be the goat. Numbers lie.... they lie alot. We talking from a pure music perspective not popularity contest. Eminem, Mackelmore... numbers always lie.

That last Pusha T project was very very mediocre

Per numbers drakes on par to be the goat. Numbers lie.... they lie alot. We talking from a pure music perspective not popularity contest. Eminem, Mackelmore... numbers always lie.

What numbers has Drake at what?

I've bought every Push and Clipse album and mixtape but I thought his last solo was trash. Not sure why but I couldn't get into it at all. I can't even remember the name of it and I'm still tight that I bought it.

That last Pusha T project was very very mediocre
What numbers has Drake at what?
Only reason I can see dudes bringing up numbers into a discussion about hov is record sales and songs charting I'm guessing. A platinum album don't make it a good album, just means it's popular is my point. Quality wise, Bp3, kingdom come, and MCHG weren't that good and kc sucked.

cmon its in the link
laugh.gif
Push been had the coke in the soda machines. 

It all makes sense now. 

Push T. Manthers can go ahead and re-name this Renegade Pt. 2.

I rock with Push heavy and can honestly say it's hard for him to make a complete album that doesn't feel repetitive or all over the place, with that being said this is easily his hardest complete no filler bars verse in a minute
smokin.gif
 I'm looking forward to this new project.

In today's standards or lack of standards to keep it 100, Hov's verse was average. Nothing made me hit rewind or hit pause to understand a metaphor nahmean but if I got this going in the whip I probably won't skip his verse either. Average Hov is acceptable, Son is on his Michael Jordan Wizards tip right now. Now if were ignoring the current state of the game and comparing this to the Hov we all at one point lyrically respected and had mad love for than this is garbage, Sounds like a lack of effort and out of touch with the average consumer. Overall this is still an ill track. 

Ya'll feel me or do ya'll agree?

I"M SO LATE IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY

omg this is the best track to drop all year and its not even close.

Jay-Z just took it to the time machine with this one.

Last edited:
Numbers? Lol I want bars not the flavor of the month!

If it was about bars, Joe Budden would be top 5 right now :lol:

It's a popularity contest. I rock w/ MCHG, but I'd be lyin to say that I'd prefer to listen to that over MNIMN. AG was post-retirement Hov's best work and felt like he put the effort into it.

As long as there's no one to follow behind Drake, the machine will continue to push him; he's the perfect person to make Hip Hop mainstream in the eyes of the masses

Reps for the Mood Muzik 2 mention. Top 3 mixtape of all time. Joey could out rap 95% of the rap game from 03-08. He probably still can when he wants to.

Just go listen to Mood Muzik 1, 2 and 3.

Reps for the Mood Muzik 2 mention. Top 3 mixtape of all time. Joey could out rap 95% of the rap game from 03-08. He probably still can when he wants to.

Just go listen to Mood Muzik 1, 2 and 3.

Almost forget because of how much of a clown he can be. But lyrically, Joey was close to peaking on Eminem levels...I mean dude took his beat back from Jay, and held his own.

Back
Top Bottom