Pusha T ft. Jay Z - Drug Dealer's Anonymous

I thought Jay's flow was better than the content. Easily the best I've heard from Jay in the last five years.

Jay definitely got washed on that.

It ain't about jay tho- pusha too sick with it

Last edited:
A lot of people prolly wishing they went to the pusha concert few months ago, I think it was $29 [emoji]128527[/emoji]

^It's cause people are shocked at how good it is, especially after probably 8 years of mediocre sleep-inducing verses

A pusha song by himself won't get past two pages. pusha by himself got his tour cancelled because no one cares about pusha. If someone was to read NT they would think pusha is one of the biggest rappers out right now.

Pretty sure it would've gotten past two pages, it just would've mostly been positive, instead of debating washedness

A pusha song by himself won't get past two pages. pusha by himself got his tour cancelled because no one cares about pusha. If someone was to read NT they would think pusha is one of the biggest rappers out right now.

SO DO U LIKE DRAKE? Cus everyone know him? Please think before you answer I wouldn't want you to contradict yourself

^It's cause people are shocked at how good it is, especially after probably 8 years of mediocre sleep-inducing verses

Jay's features are always good though. His last 2 albums have been forgettable but he's always good for a great feature.

Seen It All
So Appalled
Light Up
Free Mason
3 Kings

Pound Cake was probably the "weakest" but that verse is still good.

A lot of people prolly wishing they went to the pusha concert few months ago, I think it was $29 [emoji]128527[/emoji]

i think he had to cancel a few dates too i saw him live already and it was dope

was too turnt front row this dude push pointed me and my boy out ill never forget it :pimp:

We're just shocked this ***** put out a above average verse. Push puts out a song like this solo and kills both verse, business as usual. Washed 45 year old rapper puts out a good verse... omg, this dude went in.

Pusha solo albums> everything post retirement hov besides ag

MCHG was abysmal, there were some cuts on BP3, but it was so much fluff. MNIMN isn't classic, but damn near close, closer than anything Hov done recently outside of AG.

Bp3, mghg not touching mnimn and anyone who got ears besides u and anti know it

Im pretty sure outside of the comfort of NT a lot of people would disagree. I don't even really care for MCHG like that anyway, to many wack tracks and that wack euro HOV ****

However pusha **** was not better than WTT and BP3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom