Questions for ATHEISTS vol. keep it funky

Status
Not open for further replies.
17B7C7E9-ECF3-4FD7-B036-6B33CB2365D3.jpeg

real life lag caused my man JC to respawn after 3 days. I would've just left the server at that point

Do not want to go to Easter mass tomorrow with the fam, between Covid and just that sermon being something I know well so if I don’t I feel like I can be back next year.

But moms is putting the pressure on, saying everyone in the fam is going, dad, siblings, aunt, siblings-in-law... (most of all them have one or both vaccines, I get my first in about two weeks)...

If it’s so important to her maybe I should go but I definitely do not feel like it, what would be all your calls on this?

(We’re all meeting up for Easter brunch after, so not like I’m not going to be spending time with them if I don’t go)

How religious are you?

How religious are you?

I don’t know enough to be where I could be. I mostly love everything about my mom and support her in what she loves, one of which is the occasions when we go to church together.

I’ve had my whims of being anti like everyone who is 20 and thinks they have the world figured out, and now I’m comfortable with what I don’t know and am in an open place.

1. Got you. DId you end up going to church with her? jpzx jpzx
2. How does she even announce that she wants all yall to go? :lol:
3. If you don't go, does she make a fuss?

No I didn’t go. She said about a week before when we were in person, “Andddd we’re going to church Sunday...” more of a question, looking at me for my hopefully approval of the idea.

She didn’t make a big deal of it when I said I wouldn’t be with, just could tell she wished I would change my mind on the day of when responding. She went with a group of 5-6 in my immediate family.

I thought I posted about this in the thread about nothing, or were you just wondering how that went in here? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom