R.I.P Trayvon

Sheesh that pic of him after he is shot dead had my stomach doing flips. 
mean.gif

He identified himself as white on his medical forms. Physician testified and read the paper

The prosecution didnt bring up race so who really cares

Lol I am white too.. just my mindset though.
No offense, but that's the wrong mindset. Truth is, the world isn't made up of greys. It's made up of color, and I have no issue with anyone realizing and acknowledging our differences. It makes us the great nation we are. The white dudes that annoyed me the most in college were the ones that swore up and down that they didn't see color. It's not only wrong, it over simplifies the true issue. The true issue isn't that people come in different shapes and colors. It's our reactions to these differences.

He identified himself as white on his medical forms. Physician testified and read the paper

The prosecution didnt bring up race so who really cares
The prosecution didn't bring up race? I think you mean the prosecution was INSTRUCTED not to bring it up, through the judges instruction, which is quite ridiculous when you factor in the 911 call. It reeked of prejudice imo.

Come on dude. Dont be dumb, you already got a warning in the NBA thread, just drop it

Nah dude. I'm serious. The people who think Zimmerman should be sent to death does not know how the law system work. They are basing their opinion purely on emotion.

Man, your god is a prick. I wonder what kind of mysteriousness god has lined up for a guy who killed an innocent kid.

He did not kill the kid out of the blue. There is a cause and effect for everything in life.

How do you know the motivations of a mass of people? Cynicism at its finest, no doubt.

Because most riots feature the wackiest people of society. These people are just out there looking for trouble and violence. Also a lot of people use this opportunity to express their own hatred for other problems not just for this zimmerman trial.

What crystal ball are you shaking like Malik does the dice at a crap game in Harlem? 

Because im smart and i know that 3/4 of protestors are only looking for reason to cause violence and express their own problem with their life.

If half of these people are really in it for the cause of injustice. They would have done it for every single controversial cases not just Zimmerman case.

Just finished watching the news. Watching these people riot in Oakland and SF makes me sick. The scum of the Bay Area. SMH.

Nah dude. I'm serious. The people who think Zimmerman should be sent to death does not know how the law system work. They are basing their opinion purely on emotion.
He did not kill the kid out of the blue. There is a cause and effect for everything in life.
Because most riots feature the wackiest people of society. These people are just out there looking for trouble and violence. Also a lot of people use this opportunity to express their own hatred for other problems not just for this zimmerman trial.
Because im smart and i know that 3/4 of protestors are only looking for reason to cause violence and express their own problem with their life.

If half of these people are really in it for the cause of injustice. They would have done it for every single controversial cases not just Zimmerman case.
:rofl:

The prosecution didn't bring up race? I think you mean the prosecution was INSTRUCTED not to bring it up, through the judges instruction, which is quite ridiculous when you factor in the 911 call. It reeked of prejudice imo.

are you a white dude? :x

I do not understand the constant deflection when it comes to this case. Its always well Chicago such and such... most of the shootings are resolved, if not there would not be any shows like the 1st 48 or the US having the biggest prison system in the world. Last I heard Cook County Jail is at 97 percent full. Recently a company that is heavy in the prison industrial complex almost had the naming rights to a college football stadium in Florida,luckily public outcry stopped it.

Its also sad because I work for a gov defense contractor near Seattle and it is beyond frustrating to hear so many constantly mention my city and hang on the term "black on black crime", when most crime involves someone in the immediate environment...has anyone ever heard the term white on white crime?

When I try to explain to them the issues leading to those situations they refuse to try to understand because it does not justify what they have been taught throughout their formative years.

It would be great if we could have a unified community,like in the pre-1960's,so we can go to the U.N. about all of these injustices we are suffering from.

I do not understand the constant deflection when it comes to this case. Its always well Chicago such and such... most of the shootings are resolved, if not there would not be any shows like the 1st 48 or the US having the biggest prison system in the world. Last I heard Cook County Jail is at 97 percent full. Recently a company that is heavy in the prison industrial complex almost had the naming rights to a college football stadium in Florida,luckily public outcry stopped it.

Its also sad because I work for a gov defense contractor near Seattle and it is beyond frustrating to hear so many constantly mention my city and hang on the term "black on black crime", when most crime involves someone in the immediate environment...has anyone ever heard the term white on white crime?

When I try to explain to them the issues leading to those situations they refuse to try to understand because it does not justify what they have been taught throughout their formative years.

It would be great if we could have a unified community,like in the pre-1960's,so we can go to the U.N. about all of these injustices we are suffering from.
eek.gif
9 years until your first post good job

What is your point yes they are told not to utter the words racial profile and they didn't bring up race.

All that is great but ain't nobody doing **** to dude
Kinda hope I'm wrong

It isn't about him being killed its about the quality of life he now has.
This man was paranoid and crazy now it will multiplied by 1000.

The letter speaks for itself

What is your point yes they are told not to utter the words racial profile and they didn't bring up race.

The prosecution did not want any part of this trial, they basically gave in from the beginning.

At the minimum this dude should have had manslaughter due to his racial profiling but I believe most the the prosecution team had to choose between doing the right thing and their careers.

This whole thing about the judge not allowing the prosecution team to not mention anything racial and the defense throwing in every racial stereotype is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom