R.I.P Trayvon

The lack of empathy white people show for non-white issues is astounding.................. How were some of you raised?

Aurora and Newtown had you guys bawling your eyes out...................... Didnt know these people, but because they looked like you, it made you give a damn just a LITTLE bit more..

But Silly Negro Trayvon, what was he doing in streets so late?
He brought this to himself
Zimmerman was defending himself.............
Who Cares?
This isnt About Race
Wrong Place Wrong Time
He used MARIJUANA!!!!!!
They both were responsible!!!!!!

:smh:

He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. How could you possibly dispute this? Do you not know what the idiom means?

Every place trayvon went was the wrong place.
Anyplace a black man goes can be the wrong place because he is there.

That line can be perceived as insensitive.
Using the right lingo will get you through life a bit safer

Long video but informative.

He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. How could you possibly dispute this? Do you not know what the idiom means?
I+don+t+always....+I+pity+the+fool+who+tries+to_d4770e_4034075.jpg

His entire post was filled with disconnect with the entire situation.

I dont think it would be completely wrong to assume that, that is not what he meant by "wrong place at they wrong time"

Almighty dominican from da heightz had just blessed us with straight factz b :pimp:

how you gone be an expert on race when you deny that you have african heritage?

I'm da Dominican from da heightz b aint no African descent in my ancestors b, we da original race we came straight from DR

Ninjahood said this a total of 0 times.

this is proof that people repeat what they want until they deem them to be fact.

you're still wrong, dough, b

Last edited:
Mr. Gambit summed it up nice.

Serious question because I did not follow the whole entire case from beginning to end but what was the weather like that night of this incident? What is dew/mist, sprinkling or raining?

raining 

Smdh! I'm done then.

All this time I'm thinking tray just had a hoody on just to be styling but dude was wearing a hood to deflect the rain!?

Basically tray did nothing wrong nor can that pathetic stereotype of hoodies fly because it was raining.

Advocates for the not guilty verdict please stop! You all are sounding more n more pathetic at trying to conceal your disdain for this kid.

Btw thanks for that info. That's all I needed to know.

raining 

Smdh! I'm done then.

All this time I'm thinking tray just had a hoody on just to be styling but dude was wearing a hood to deflect the rain!?

Basically tray did nothing wrong nor can that pathetic stereotype of hoodies fly because it was raining.

Advocates for the not guilty verdict please stop! You all are sounding more n more pathetic at trying to conceal your disdain for this kid.

Btw thanks for that info. That's all I needed to know.

wouldn't the fact that it was raining be more suspicious considering he was loitering? :rolleyes

ninjahood. You need to stop blaming Trayvon like Zimmerman isn't more liable or more responsible for actively following the kid. Trayvon had no choice whether Zimmerman was going to follow him or not. He drove his truck until Trayvon couldn't be followed by vehicle, then got out and kept following.

You don't know how he approached Trayvon. Only Zimmerman does. It could of been any which way. He didn't sound too composed when he was disparaging this innocent teen on the police dispatch. How does this guy go from cursing the kid to becoming Mr. Friendly after he already wrongfully assumed he was suspicious with his Arizona and Skittles?

After watching this youtubers video I now realized that the prosecution didnt do a bad job, they did a terrible job.

After watching this youtubers video I now realized that the prosecution didnt do a bad job, they did a terrible job.
feels like this video is just grasping for anything to discredit the trial. not saying there were not problems with the trial, but everything the dr said made sense and if shot at an angle its not that hard to see why the bullet holes in the clothes dont match the one in the body. some people just have too much time on their hands

The video made valid points and as a victim I would want my prosecuter to have too much time on his hands. They indeed dropped the ball, but it did not matter because I doubt the jurors cared too much about evidence and inconsistencies.

The video made valid points and as a victim I would want my prosecuter to have too much time on his hands. They indeed dropped the ball, but it did not matter because I doubt the jurors cared too much about evidence and inconsistencies.
things like "why would he be grabbing his clothes in the first place, its not like travon was running away" make it seem like the maker of the video is trying too hard. if you are trying to fight someone off/protect yourself clothes will be grabbed on and pulled. 

Smdh! I'm done then.

Even if it wasn't raining it shouldn't matter. It's not against the law to wear a hoodie with the hood on your head in Florida. Creeping on someone simply because they're wearing a hood is just as bad as thinking a car is suspect because the windows are tinted.

I still want to know how the jury was considered Zimmerman's peers? And why wasn't one of Trayvon's peers on there?

I still want to know how the jury was considered Zimmerman's peers? And why wasn't one of Trayvon's peers on there?

Defense probably narrowed the hell out of the jury pool during the voir dire by eliminating as many non-whites as they could. They can't come outright and strike for cause because a juror is black, but it's obviously a strategy in these cases.

through the process of voir dire both teams of attorneys had a chance to pare down and eliminate potential jurors they thought would be unable to "objectively judge" the facts of the case though it is definitely not a perfect system. if i'm not mistaken, every juror was a woman, 5 white and 1 hispanic and 5 were mothers. You could say the lack of an african-american on the jury was a blow to the prosecution but the fact that 5 were mothers could alternatively be seen as a blow to the defense. end of the day, a mixed bag of experiences and characteristics seems to me to be the most practical way to achieve impartiality though right?

through the process of voir dire both teams of attorneys had a chance to pare down and eliminate potential jurors they thought would be unable to "objectively judge" the facts of the case though it is definitely not a perfect system. if i'm not mistaken, every juror was a woman, 5 white and 1 hispanic and 5 were mothers. You could say the lack of an african-american on the jury was a blow to the prosecution but the fact that 5 were mothers could alternatively be seen as a blow to the defense. end of the day, a mixed bag of experiences and characteristics seems to me to be the most practical way to achieve impartiality though right?

I agree, sounds like they just threw a hispanic in there to say it was diverse if anyone claimed it was unfair. I think the mother move wasn't smart because almost every woman is a mother out there right or has nieces/nephews? They needed something more than that. Imagine if they pick a father who had a close relationship with their son.

Back
Top Bottom