Ran into Ksteezy

:lol: how did I miss this thread....nice meeting you fam, crazy small world...did you keep the rock shorty gave us as souvenier?....I'm about to deposit all the negative energy from some NTers in here on that ****

Diego, I'm 5'8.5 btw

its simple mathematics b, talkin **** about free music dont cost u nuffin..its easy to pop off out there..here on NT, u gotta be fly ,have that scrilla AND got a mouthpiece on u for knowledge & wisdom..

if we're da cool outerboro wit paper, lipstick alley, boxden, and da coli are da sticks b.
Do you have an algorithm on your computer that automatically replaces every 'the' with 'da'?

Homie is so consistent.

I remember i almost catfished a chick wit ninjahoods pic a few years ago. Some random chick sent me a pic of her in a bikini and was askin how i was doin. After about 10 texts she finally realizes she has the wrong number, but my game skrong and she asked for a pic.

Wasnt about to send a pic of myself cuz ol girl had a oompa loompa head, amd plus what if it was one of my cousins playin a prank on me.

Needless to say, she stopped replying when i sent the pic.

Da Algorithm

I remember i almost catfished a chick wit ninjahoods pic a few years ago. Some random chick sent me a pic of her in a bikini and was askin how i was doin. After about 10 texts she finally realizes she has the wrong number, but my game skrong and she asked for a pic.

Wasnt about to send a pic of myself cuz ol girl had a oompa loompa head, amd plus what if it was one of my cousins playin a prank on me.

hahaahhahahaahhahahahaha

roll.gif

:lol: how did I miss this thread....nice meeting you fam, crazy small world...did you keep the rock shorty gave us as souvenier?....I'm about to deposit all the negative energy from some NTers in here on that ****

Diego, I'm 5'8.5 btw

The rock [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think I left it in the car.

laugh.gif
how did I miss this thread....nice meeting you fam, crazy small world...did you keep the rock shorty gave us as souvenier?....I'm about to deposit all the negative energy from some NTers in here on that ****

Diego, I'm 5'8.5 btw

Back
Top Bottom