Random rants thread vol.everyday things that bug you "first world problems"

You know, the AJ XXX1 is coming out tomorrow and which is cool...but there is one Jordan that I don't think gets enough love and is a good looking a** shoe...and that Jordan is the XX1

That's right I have been looking at this shoe a lot lately and every time I do I fall more in love with it every time...I mean that red suede is super nice... the silhouette is the best of all the AJs after 14...and yes...
including the new XXX1s...I know y'all think I am crazy but it just amazes me to see how ignored this shoe actually is, y'all are going think I am even crazier when I say this...I think they look waaaay better than the 2s...I mean the 21 is based off a Bentley Continental and the 2 is based of a woman's high heel shoe from Italy...now that's fine but I want to explain just how the 21 competes with 1-14, hell the 14 was also based on a car, MJ's Ferrari, so it follows the path of one of the best AJs around... and some say the last best Jordan around... now I'll be honest, I used to say and think that same thing...that 14 was the last best Jordan...but since I went back and took a second look the 21 definitely stood out to me above all the rest of the post 14 AJs that I looked at...see for yourself...D'Wayne Edwards may not be Tinker but he did design one hell of a shoe [emoji]128521[/emoji]...And I give him props man...it's a good shoe I hope to own one day..JMO
I feel at 32 I'm too old to be buying Air Jordans

200x400px-LL-0693e93d_-Jordan-21-XXI-Varsity-Red-Metallic-Silver-Black-921_LRG.jpeg

Everytime I wear them.. somebody will say that I'm copying Lil Bow Wow.. because I guess he wore them in Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift.. (I never watched that movie)..

why cant nike/converse make a readily available canvas all black jack purcell low?

every other company makes an all black canvas sneaker, but why converse gotta be different?

JP's are my favorite casual sneakers so of course im going to feel some type of way... 

Sole Supremacy >>>>>

Yeah I have dealt with both at the same time and sole supremacy was waaay better, in the fact that, they gave me a confirmation number and emailed me right after I placed my order....Flight Club on the other hand gave me an order # that thank god I copied and pasted onto my phone because at the time I made an account following my purchase....but when I went back to check my account to see where my shoes were in the shipping process...the website did not recognize my account name or password...so I was livid....and sent them angry email...when I called them they had my information and told me where my shoes were...but to have to go through that sent my heart through some stuff...and on top of that....THEY ARE SUPER EXPENSIVE...just thought I'd share my story lol

Last edited:
Wat about wearing??
No I stopped at age 21.

I decided not to support the toxic cultural problems that come with his shoes and our youth in this already superficial society we live in.

Someone from outside of our culture put me up on game from another perspective.

Woke me up big time.
I understand...but to tell you the truth, I might look crazy....but I might be buying sneakers until the day I die [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]
Hey man its all good!

That's what you do and it makes you happy!

I stopped at age 21.

I decided not to support the toxic cultural problems that come with his shoes and our youth in this already superficial society we live in.

Someone from outside of our culture put me up on game from another perspective.

Woke me up big time.

Wat shoes do y wear?

Sole Supremacy >>>>>

FC is better if you're a seller. SS if you're a buyer.

If you need fast cash rather than waiting for FCNY to sell then SS is also the better option, FCNY will definitely get you top dollar however.

Last edited:
You know, the AJ XXX1 is coming out tomorrow and which is cool...but there is one Jordan that I don't think gets enough love and is a good looking a** shoe...and that Jordan is the XX1

View media item 2153334
That's right I have been looking at this shoe a lot lately and every time I do I fall more in love with it every time...I mean that red suede is super nice... the silhouette is the best of all the AJs after 14...and yes...
including the new XXX1s...I know y'all think I am crazy but it just amazes me to see how ignored this shoe actually is, y'all are going think I am even crazier when I say this...I think they look waaaay better than the 2s...I mean the 21 is based off a Bentley Continental and the 2 is based of a woman's high heel shoe from Italy...now that's fine but I want to explain just how the 21 competes with 1-14, hell the 14 was also based on a car, MJ's Ferrari, so it follows the path of one of the best AJs around... and some say the last best Jordan around... now I'll be honest, I used to say and think that same thing...that 14 was the last best Jordan...but since I went back and took a second look the 21 definitely stood out to me above all the rest of the post 14 AJs that I looked at...see for yourself...D'Wayne Edwards may not be Tinker but he did design one hell of a shoe [emoji]128521[/emoji]...And I give him props man...it's a good shoe I hope to own one day..JMO

Bruh the two pairs that will forever haunt me giving away, and I've given away a ton of heat to friends/family. My red suede XX1s and my Homegrown 90s.

They both go for a pretty penny nowadays.

Speaking of the 21's... I remember when the sample pics of the 21s with the black suede/red came mid surfaced
View media item 2156436

people were hyped for those lol.

Instead we got the low top version of those smh

Back
Top Bottom