Raw Cell Phone Video Of Fatal BART Police Shooting

That was pretty disturbing damn, like seriously seriously uncalled for
smh.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

A lot of you guys have very circular logic when it comes to why he is guilty. I'm not saying he is right, he deserves to be punished and get what'scoming to him. But some of you need to clear up your arguments. You can't prove he intended to kill him by saying he intended to kill him...that'sgoing in circles, which is what I think Ajwing23 is doing. Logically, I think he either panicked and shot him for whatever reason, or he really did think hewas reaching for his taser. Reason being is, he is well aware that there are dozens of people and cameras watching him in action, so there is very littleincentive to kill him right there. If anything, he could've pulled what those other cops did a few months back and just killed him when no one iswatching...THAT IS IF HE WANTED TO KILL HIM. The other scenario, which is that he panicked, would mean that he wasn't thinking straight and decided toshoot him, regardless of who was watching. Either way, I don't think he really thought out what he did, it was either an accident or he panicked. I'mhoping in the coming days everything is cleared up and we know what the cop's real intent was. For all those saying "+%$% the police," pleasestop listening to so much gangster rap. Guess who you're going to be thankful for when things go down and you need someone to help? Yeah the police. Forevery bad cop out there you're going to get a dozens more who do their job in an honest manner.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

A lot of you guys have very circular logic when it comes to why he is guilty. I'm not saying he is right, he deserves to be punished and get what's coming to him. But some of you need to clear up your arguments. You can't prove he intended to kill him by saying he intended to kill him...that's going in circles, which is what I think Ajwing23 is doing. Logically, I think he either panicked and shot him for whatever reason, or he really did think he was reaching for his taser. Reason being is, he is well aware that there are dozens of people and cameras watching him in action, so there is very little incentive to kill him right there. If anything, he could've pulled what those other cops did a few months back and just killed him when no one is watching...THAT IS IF HE WANTED TO KILL HIM. The other scenario, which is that he panicked, would mean that he wasn't thinking straight and decided to shoot him, regardless of who was watching. Either way, I don't think he really thought out what he did, it was either an accident or he panicked. I'm hoping in the coming days everything is cleared up and we know what the cop's real intent was. For all those saying "+%$% the police," please stop listening to so much gangster rap. Guess who you're going to be thankful for when things go down and you need someone to help? Yeah the police. For every bad cop out there you're going to get a dozens more who do their job in an honest manner.

I'm glad to finally hear some one that doesn't have an idiotic mentality towards law enforcement. I've had plenty of encounters with lawenforcement, not as bad as some, but enough to skew the average NT'ers perspective. Despite all of it, I still respect the police. They have a difficultjob, that most people on here could never perform. But hating the police seems to be the popular thing here.

It's kind of weird, but I almost wish that we had conscription in this country. I think the youth would have a different perspective/appreciation of allthe things they take for granted in this country.

If I were the victim here, I wouldn't have been there waving my hands, disobeying direct orders from a police officer. I would do everything I was told,to make things easier for myself and the police. I'm not trying to justify anything in this situation, but a lot of this stems from a lack of disciplineand respect. It's like the situation where the kid got slashed for sticking his bag on a guy's car. The ends never justified the means, but the endscould have been avoided if the people in question had been respectful. In the case of the guy that got shot, he should have stayed in place, not waved hishands in the cops face, and just been 100% compliant. Again, I'm not saying he brought it on himself, nor am I justifying the cop's actions, but thiscould have been prevented, and it stems from a lack of respect.

Back
Top Bottom