Ray Allen...flops with the best of them. HOF WORTHY?

I dont disagree that he flops, but did you miss Gasol act like he got shot by KG?

0-13
laugh.gif
and he can't even drive in no more. What a scrub

--Every dog has his day and his day was Sunday.
--Fisher is still the bigger flopper but Ray is up there. And he should know better being a star and all.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I dont disagree that he flops, but did you miss Gasol act like he got shot by KG?
Gasol made it look worse than it was but that was a legit foul

celtics live by committing fouls

laugh.gif
ray always flops in the opposite direction the offensive player is going. looks terrible.

lol fisher tries to flop literally every play. he's the king of flops. no one can touch his status . get real

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

lol fisher Anderson Varejao tries to flop literally every play. he's the king of flops. no one can touch his status . get real

fixed

I like how Fisher never, ever fouls anyone and how he's overly dramatic when he gets fouled.
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

god some of you Laker fans are beyond annoying.
smh.gif

lock this

hes a hall of famer...he does flop but NOT as much as fish

threads like this is why us Laker fans get so much hate

smh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

lock this

hes a hall of famer...he does flop but NOT as much as fish

threads like this is why us Laker fans get so much hate

smh.gif
exactly.

What I really want to see is a brawl between the Celtics and the Lakers. Artest, Mbenga, Fisher are all built like tanks, the only people I'd worry about on the Celtics would be Glen Davis (but he's got a weak chin as proven by Dwight Howard), and Nate Robinson (most physically gifted player in the finals, but he would get worked by the reach of Pau Gasol). Kendrick Perkins is a +$!@@.

allen be falling every direction when a player goes STRAIGHT UP to shoot. back him down a lil? flop. getting position on him? flop.

and allen hasnt done anything worthy of being in the HOF.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

allen be falling every direction when a player goes STRAIGHT UP to shoot. back him down a lil? flop. getting position on him? flop.

and allen hasnt done anything worthy of being in the HOF.

roll.gif
If this guy is serious.... If I were a Laker fan I'd quit just because of guys like you. Embarrassing.

Yeah, he's a flopper, but so is/can anyone else in the NBA (be) when it's necessary. It's a tactical move. The league has permitted it so it's not really the player's fault. Some of the better floppers in the NBA aren't considered floppers at all.

Back
Top Bottom