Real Talk: Can We Say Ludacris>T.I.?

tired.gif

no... ludacris is CORNY... has been for some time now... (after chicken and beer)

and he says LIKE too damn much... TOOOOOO much...

I like Ludas flows but for some reason it sounds kind of goofy cause of his metaphors. T.I. is not necessarily better but his music generates better radio hits as of late.

What the hell? Not the new "Lemme so yo booty go up and down like china town" Ludacris, dude is super corny now...

several years ago i would have agreed but i'd say TI has progressed more as an artist than luda and currently puts out better material.

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Asap>everything Luda spit on

Originally Posted by queensfinest2002

TIs albums > Luda's albums

Came in here to say this. Ludacris is up there when it comes to who do you want on your remix, but I personally would rather hear a verse from Tip.

Both of can flow with the best of them, Luda's got the punchlines, Tips got the wordplay, so I'd say its pretty even. I just personally like TI a little more...

no way no how. luda hasn't spit anything worth listening to in 10 yrs. Back for the first time is the only luda album worth listening to. At this point in his career, the only thing luda can do better than t.i. is make extremely popular hit singles.

This thread again....
smh.gif

Appreciate em both for different reasons T.I. makes better gangsta music, Luda makes better club music. Features are a toss up, both are stellar but only reason Luda has the leg up is because of the success of his features (ie. the amount of #1 hits he's been apart of and who he's outshined on the same track)

You know what..... I'm bout to make a more questionable comparison in another thread since most ain't feelin Luda these days

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

eek.gif
Not even at acting.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Crash an oscar winning film and Hustle and Flow > ATL and american gangsta Im not gonna count american gangsta dudes aint even realized he died in that
Both artist havent been coming out with anything worth mentioning in a while so ill take old luda > T.I past and present

Back
Top Bottom