Real Talk, do you actually know a positive woman that isnt related to you?

Can you actually say you know a woman that's positive, that you can actually seek advice from? Like someone thats making their own moves, and sets a good example of being a all out good person?

lol I can honestly say I can count on my hand the amount of women I can consider positive, that you can hold a convo with that doesnt = you carrying the whole convo, or she aint complaining about something 24/7. Sad world

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no, im surrounded by superficial !#!@%$$ and hoodrats that just wanna %+%%@ with money to blow on them while they get $$## on the side.
I need to move 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

no, im surrounded by superficial !#!@%$$ and hoodrats that just wanna %+%%@ with money to blow on them while they get $$## on the side.
I need to move 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

I need to move 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I swear I wanna delete my twitter, but it kills time when I`m at work. All these broads 25 and under are dumb as cheese, and are basic as hell. Like I couldnt even imagine having intelligent convo with majority of the broads my age. Idk maybe I`ll meat more intellegent people when I eventually go to graduate school. It aint even about no girlfriend stuff, it's like broads are just not smart or bright.

263787_873605565391_11005638_42832054_4313270_n.jpg

One of the sexiest, smartest, most generous people I have ever met....she just received her Ph.D in molecular biology and is going for her second.  She is almost a saint...never heard the girl curse...NEVER.....I'd kill for her

Originally Posted by pookieman

263787_873605565391_11005638_42832054_4313270_n.jpg

One of the sexiest, smartest, most generous people I have ever met....she just received her Ph.D in molecular biology and is going for her second.  She is almost a saint...never heard the girl curse...NEVER.....I'd kill for her
thats real brah.

I can honestly say the dudes I consider "my boys" are all positive dudes, and when we hangout we talk about life and making moves, etc etc, but I`m not gonna be texting my homeboys and crap.

Like seriously I bet if yall look at the text yall have with women its either you telling jokes so you can smash, or sexting, straight up.

3.. My girl an ex.. and an ex. j/o.  All 3, truly open-minded, objective and positive females.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

^ or listening to her troubles if you are in the friendzone lol. You gotta count tem too brah.

crap gets old listening to problems, smh chicks need to get up get out and get something.

I`m also grossed out by these broads that out drink and out smoke men, like straight up I hate the sight of seeing a chick drinking a beer.

No, they're all dumb as rocks and think Africa and Asia are both countries. Serious.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I`m also grossed out by these broads that out drink and out smoke men, like straight up I hate the sight of seeing a chick drinking a beer.
indifferent.gif

Nah, aint too many intelligent, positive people. I know one chick Id consider intelligent, but shes smart enough to know theres no sense in being too positive.

I def think there are more males with the characteristics OP described than females though.

I need to move 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I swear I wanna delete my twitter, but it kills time when I`m at work. All these broads 25 and under are dumb as cheese, and are basic as hell. Like I couldnt even imagine having intelligent convo with majority of the broads my age. Idk maybe I`ll meat more intellegent people when I eventually go to graduate school. It aint even about no girlfriend stuff, it's like broads are just not smart or bright.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

indifferent.gif

Nah, aint too many intelligent, positive people. I know one chick Id consider intelligent, but shes smart enough to know theres no sense in being too positive.

I def think there are more males with the characteristics OP described than females though.

brah chicks downing budwisers is gross. Coronas and Bud Lite lime is acceptable though. Most these broads be in school for BS majors too, so they not even gaining anything while in school.

Chick in Law, Med, or a legit MBA program
devil.gif

200388920.gif

Sorry for liking beer. My bad bro. I didn't know it was just for guys. Are there some rules about women drinking beer that I should be aware of? Should I feel bad or something?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I dont know too many men like that.

exactly, what kinda question is this

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

200388920.gif

Sorry for liking beer. My bad bro. I didn't know it was just for guys. Are there some rules about women drinking beer that I should be aware of? Should I feel bad or something?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I dont know too many men like that.

exactly, what kinda question is this

yea you should feel bad

More typical NT chauvinist bs, and ironically most of it comes from black men. You know black women graduate college at a 12% higher clip, right? You can further add incarceration rates, graduation, and unemployment and it would seem likely that there must be positive women out there. Or we can be antisocial, chauvinist, prone to lying weirdos who struggle with the opposite sex and blame it on them rather than look inward, or just pursue perfect white women.

Back
Top Bottom